SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:47 pm

JMO but I think Nick is pragmatic enough to realize it is what it is. He may always have feelings for her, but he also realizes how she treated him under pressure and what all went down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:11 pm

BKay wrote:It might have been the edit, or it might just be pure straight-forward kind Nick, but I thought I detected some love behind the way he spoke of Andi. Now Jen has stopped following him. What IF Nick and Andi have started talking? Would he ever go down that road again? after all they've been through? The heart wants what it wants, so could he be in that deep for her?

I really like Jen. She is beautiful and seems to be a class act. Wonder what the heck changed or never caught on.

Nick may be more interested in his next career move on camera than romance. He was very charming when they rolled credits.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:17 pm

All I know ... is that by now I "know" Nick well, certainly with him come no surprises, because he shared his way of thinking so many times that I even understand his reasoning while not agreeing with him.
Jen on the other hand is the "unknown" in this equation ... and she might be the biggest surprise of it all.
That's why I'm #teamNick, especially since his "role" is clear and he has never led anyone on.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:32 pm

I think there is zero chance of Andi & Nick being friends or anything more - ever in the history of creation. I mean have you read what she wrote about meeting up with him - in her book. She trashed him as a person and his apartment and her writing showed a really low opinion of Nick with zero regard for his feelings  IMO. Also imo her 'straight talking' style writing showed the world what a selfish person she is at heart. Imo in writing all about her own heart break she barely acknowledges Nicks heart break due to her actions. A fun read but for all the wrong reasons and I am certain that she actually is telling her truth which she so proudly trumpets, so imo the book is true from her perspective. Kinda worries me what she will try next as what's left for her to exploit as it's all down on paper you can read in a night and then never read it again. As long as it doesnt involve Nick i hope she 'quits it' and has a nice life. All imo.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
BKay wrote:It might have been the edit, or it might just be pure straight-forward kind Nick, but I thought I detected some love behind the way he spoke of Andi. Now Jen has stopped following him. What IF Nick and Andi have started talking? Would he ever go down that road again? after all they've been through? The heart wants what it wants, so could he be in that deep for her?

I really like Jen. She is beautiful and seems to be a class act. Wonder what the heck changed or never caught on.

Nick may be more interested in his next career move on camera than romance. He was very charming when they rolled credits.

I like Jen too.  If she wants to unfollow him because the relationship is done then good on her for making a clean break rather than pining. In last night's epi I felt she showed her compassionate side, her strength of logic, and her backbone.
IMO Josh being there put Nick in a head space that seriously distracted him.  Josh represents the grief that rained down on Nick during and after the airing of that Bette season. He went from being a guy from WI who hadn't seen much of the world but enjoyed relaxing at the lake and eating out with friends to some public icon of a conniving weasel. Character assassination by association.  I think Josh being there drained him.
In an interview Nick talked edit, how it selects what represents the general feel or view of the house guests. On that basis, I think the edit shows that the cast saw Nick as a great guy to be friends with - fun loving and witty -  and didn't see a connection between Nick and Jen thus we aren't shown it.  
The pic of Nick muzzling Jen's neck that was on IG is a mystery.  Where did it come from? It's not a SC. And how did they evolve to sleeping together so soon in their relationship?  That whole scene showed them being nonchalant about the whole thing. And that scene with them talking to Ashley I on the beach reminded me of parents talking to their wayward child. What the heck?!
I like that in an ITM Nick said that Jen is different and that's good as his previous type wasn't working.  True, that.
Their story is almost completely buried by the edit.  
Curious to see if much of their date will be shown tonight.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm so curious why Jen unfollowed Nick. C'mon, Nick, be your candid self and let us know what went down!

2pop :drama 

Cmiiw but are they currently the only BIP couple not mutually following each other on SM?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Jen does not follow Nick on Twitter or IG, Nick follows Jen on Twitter and IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:All I know ... is that by now I "know" Nick well, certainly with him come no surprises, because he shared his way of thinking so many times that I even understand his reasoning while not agreeing with him.
Jen on the other hand is the "unknown" in this equation ... and she might be the biggest surprise of it all.
That's why I'm #teamNick, especially since his "role" is clear and he has never led anyone on.
Good Post I agree Jen being the "unknown" so it's easy to project with her which I admit I did until last week when a friend of mine who doesn't watch this show and doesn't know anything of Nick but is someone who knows Jen through her younger brother (and because of this is aware of the show this time) informed me about some things I had initially been skeptical about being valid. I hope Nick finds someone great and, as much as I like watching him on my TV, I think the only way Nick will find his HEA is off of it.

just my 2cents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:All I know ... is that by now I "know" Nick well, certainly with him come no surprises, because he shared his way of thinking so many times that I even understand his reasoning while not agreeing with him.
Good Post  I agree  Jen being the "unknown" so it's easy to project with her which I admit I did until last week when a friend of mine who doesn't watch this show and doesn't know anything of Nick but is someone who knows Jen through her younger brother (and because of this is aware of the show this time) informed me about some things I had initially been skeptical about being valid. I hope Nick finds someone great and, as much as I like watching him on my TV, I think the only way Nick will find his HEA is off of it.

just my 2cents

What did your friend tell you about Jen? You can't keep teasing us like this! It's cruel! Smiley

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:19 pm

^ will reply in Jen's thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jen does not follow Nick on Twitter or IG, Nick follows Jen on Twitter and IG.
Thanks, that's what I was trying to confirm but now I realized my wording was kind of clunky laugh out loud 
I hadn't checked Nick's SM again to see if he was still following her but found out earlier on this board that she very recently unfollowed him after just initially following him when she got back from filming. 

And I just saw what you posted in her thread about her "f* it" trip to NYC ..... Hmmmm interesting
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Maddy wrote:Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 CqlY8QmUkAAF6B_
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
"If Harrison says that, I'm going to punch him in the nuts." - Nick
#BachelorInParadise

Are these two hooking up on BIP? She reminds me so much of Olivia Munn.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430