SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 am

Duke702 wrote:I mean i get he didn't know for sure until recently and prob didn't think he would get it, that makes sense. But I think that they prob told him he was being considered, and could have been leverage to get him on BIP. Of course they didn't make the decision until recently, hence the Luke situation, but I think the idea was there.

And I think Nick not being ready with Jen, or not sure. Prob has more to do with only knowing each other 10 days or whatever, and not wanting to propose and look like a fool again. 10 days is hardly enough time to be serious. Jmo. I do not see the connection though with them. And I wonder why Nick didn't leave sooner and not go to the FS if he wasn't feeling it. He seems to be phoning it in with her, and IMO seems to be faking any feelings. It comes across not genuine, and done just because the producers wanted the breakup among the proposals for dramatic affect IMO.

I agree the 10 days of knowing each other definitely played a part but I believe him when he said he was excited to see Jen and get to know her and explore where things went. I think it was just a case of there being mutal attraction/liking but not full blown feelings of love/passion.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Nick is one of those who, if it is there, it is there, and I just don't think it was there and even if Nick knew Jen for months I still don't think he would get there. I think he took Tanner's advice to get out his head and try and that's what he did but at the end of the day, even if he wasn't the Bachelor I don't think Nick and Jen would be together and I don't think they were more than friends post-show.

Yep.  Their 10 days didn't build enough of a foundation to warrant the effort required for a long distance relationship. Still like them both Smiley
I have seen relationships work with 2 friends who met guys from different countries.  Anything is possible with the right person but there has to be excitement and passion.  None of this pressure to be more open.  My friends just enjoyed what they had and built from there.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:41 am

I didn't realise the bip shoot only lasts 18 days, is that true? Good lord it is ludicrous to see any engagements coming after that tiny amount of time. It's NUTS. So you're saying Nick & Jen only knew each other 10 days before the finale!!!!! Crikey i've had relationships with box sets which lasted longer.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:36 am

Duke702 wrote:I mean i get he didn't know for sure until recently and prob didn't think he would get it, that makes sense. But I think that they prob told him he was being considered, and could have been leverage to get him on BIP. Of course they didn't make the decision until recently, hence the Luke situation, but I think the idea was there.

And I think Nick not being ready with Jen, or not sure. Prob has more to do with only knowing each other 10 days or whatever, and not wanting to propose and look like a fool again. 10 days is hardly enough time to be serious. Jmo. I do not see the connection though with them. And I wonder why Nick didn't leave sooner and not go to the FS if he wasn't feeling it. He seems to be phoning it in with her, and IMO seems to be faking any feelings. It comes across not genuine, and done just because the producers wanted the breakup among the proposals for dramatic affect IMO.

Re the bold, IMO he was invited to BIP for the Josh Nick showdown. There is no way IMO that Nick would have been in contention for TB April/May before filming BIP started. Luke was the one and it was sleuthed well before during filming, his edit, RS's spoilers etc, that it was probably Luke. Luke also commented on putting his life on hold, flight booked etc and last minute cancellation. Once BIP began to air, August 2nd and all the positive SM comments Nick was getting right from epi one, the tides turned for Nick and that's what changed their minds.

MF's tweets starting Aug 11th throwing out clues for TB IMO is when talks were in place. Aug 13th he posted TB can run a mile in 6 minutes IMO that's when it was a done deal.

I think he was intrigued by Jen and wanted to get to know her. I think he realized it wasn't as strong a connection that is required to make it work. He could have gone to the end with a proposal and faked his way through. IMO it came down with being honest, and knowing she's a lovely girl but not for him. Jen's mother who was so kind to share info with us, confirmed, he was good to her daughter and wishes him well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 am

Well I still believe that they were considering him. Esp with Mills saying basically you can't follow boring with boring, similar to following Sean with Juan Pablo. They also considered Nick last year so I believe it. Jmo. Doesn't mean Luke wasn't the front runner, just that Nick was also in the table. I doubt he just popped up out of nowhere.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:11 pm

^^^^ Completely agree Duke!  I think Nick knew he was a possibility all along but he wasn't going to believe it until it actually was announced.  No one should feel secure in that franchise with the way those producers work. Nick already was wise to that, now Luke Pell should be too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 CrtkcFJVUAEtrGm
Bachelor in Paradise Verified account  ‏@BachParadise
"I feel like I'm incapable of saying I love you to anyone." - Nick
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:45 am

^^Cue Nick's story arc! Seriously, tonight solidified for me that Nick's going to be one helluva Bachelor. It will be fascinating to watch his "journey." Will someone untie that big ol' knotted heart? I can't wait to find out! Squeeeeeee!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 am

veg_out wrote:^^Cue Nick's story arc! Seriously, tonight solidified for me that Nick's going to be one helluva Bachelor. It will be fascinating to watch his "journey." Will someone untie that big ol' knotted heart? I can't wait to find out! Squeeeeeee!

It will be very interesting and fun to watch!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:15 am

Duke702 wrote:What was up with his constant squeezing his eyes? I thought he had something in his eyes, but was he just fake crying? Oh man laugh out loud

Imo, I think that while Nick was crying sweat was rolling into his eyes and making his eyes hurt and perhaps because Nick has really sensitive eyes which I think he may have since he seems to squint a lot when it is bright which makes me think it could be the reason and if so I can relate as I have really sensitive eyes and if it is bright my eyes always hurt and even when I do hot yoga or cycling I always wear a headband because it hurts excruciatingly if even a droplet of sweat goes into my eyes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I didn't realise the bip shoot only lasts 18 days, is that true? Good lord it is ludicrous to see any engagements coming after that tiny amount of time. It's NUTS. So you're saying Nick & Jen only knew each other 10 days before the finale!!!!! Crikey i've had relationships with box sets which lasted longer.

The sad part is that the BIP contestants getting engaged actually spend a lot more time together than their counterparts on the Bachelor/ette. They can spend whole days together talking, going on dates etc...basically 24/7...particularly if they are there from the start. Those who do the regular show only spend hours together. I think at one point we guestimated that it works out to about 2 or 3 days of knowing one another before getting engaged. It is amazing that anyone actually got married let alone all the successful couples they have had of late.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:What was up with his constant squeezing his eyes? I thought he had something in his eyes, but was he just fake crying? Oh man laugh out loud

Imo, I think that while Nick was crying sweat was rolling into his eyes and making his eyes hurt and perhaps because Nick has really sensitive eyes which I think he may have since he seems to squint a lot when it is bright which makes me think it could be the reason and if so I can relate as I have really sensitive eyes and if it is bright my eyes always hurt and even when I do hot yoga or cycling I always wear a headband because it hurts excruciatingly if even a droplet of sweat goes into my eyes.

yes let's hope TPTB give him a sunset setting of FRC on his own show rather than such mid-noon 'almost' FRC they set him up on BIP giggling . (since the almost sunset one was Jamanda's i presume..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430