SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I mean i get he didn't know for sure until recently and prob didn't think he would get it, that makes sense. But I think that they prob told him he was being considered, and could have been leverage to get him on BIP. Of course they didn't make the decision until recently, hence the Luke situation, but I think the idea was there.

And I think Nick not being ready with Jen, or not sure. Prob has more to do with only knowing each other 10 days or whatever, and not wanting to propose and look like a fool again. 10 days is hardly enough time to be serious. Jmo. I do not see the connection though with them. And I wonder why Nick didn't leave sooner and not go to the FS if he wasn't feeling it. He seems to be phoning it in with her, and IMO seems to be faking any feelings. It comes across not genuine, and done just because the producers wanted the breakup among the proposals for dramatic affect IMO.

Re the bold, IMO he was invited to BIP for the Josh Nick showdown. There is no way IMO that Nick would have been in contention for TB April/May before filming BIP started. Luke was the one and it was sleuthed well before during filming, his edit, RS's spoilers etc, that it was probably Luke. Luke also commented on putting his life on hold, flight booked etc and last minute cancellation. Once BIP began to air, August 2nd and all the positive SM comments Nick was getting right from epi one, the tides turned for Nick and that's what changed their minds.

MF's tweets starting Aug 11th throwing out clues for TB IMO is when talks were in place. Aug 13th he posted TB can run a mile in 6 minutes IMO that's when it was a done deal.

I think he was intrigued by Jen and wanted to get to know her. I think he realized it wasn't as strong a connection that is required to make it work. He could have gone to the end with a proposal and faked his way through. IMO it came down with being honest, and knowing she's a lovely girl but not for him. Jen's mother who was so kind to share info with us, confirmed, he was good to her daughter and wishes him well.

Good Post I agree
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear