SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:13 am

OnePromise wrote:So here is a fun fact to chew on. Jen's long time friend Kelly Lane has an IG post from a Bachelorette party on the night of last season's finale which it appears Jen attended. The interesting part are the comments below the photo. It appears Jen's friend was #teamnick. This gives me a little more to think about when wondering if Jen signed up for the show hoping Nick might be the bachelor.  Jen also favorited the post. Hmmmm...
Jen liked the post because it was a fun night with friends IMO. Jen's blog post from the night of the premiere shows she was into Ben from the beginning.

Having said that, it does appear she coupled up with Nick on BiP. They were there until the end and everyone else was 'accounted for.' Maybe I'm refuting that someone would be into Nick for at least a year ;-)

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:34 am

^ Jen said in her premiere blog for the bachelorette that she would give her FIR to Ben. (Link above.) She also wrote in her abc bio that she was interested in Ben and that he was her type. I also remember Lauren H saying a few of the girls signing up specifically for Ben and that Jen was one of them. (Can't find the link to the bio and the interview with Lauren H was on ET Canada but no longer available.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 am

Perhaps she did a showmance on BIP just like some of the ladies in the previous season. Coupled up just to get a free vacay for the longest time possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:03 pm

I haven't read Jen's blogs but I doubt there was any reference to Nick and how she's glad he wasn't chosen. I think Ben/Nick are great guys with appealing qualities/personalities. Nick said Ben reminded him of how he was at 27 years old. I can see how Jen could be attracted to both JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Perhaps she did a showmance on BIP just like some of the ladies in the previous season. Coupled up just to get a free vacay for the longest time possible.

If Jen and Nick get together, it will be nice to watch their showmance play out on BIP in a less scripted setting.  I wish them well.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Good to know about Jen going on the show with hopes of Ben as the Bachelor. It seems possible she and her friend Kelly were #teamnick during the finale because Ben already went home. At the very least the friend Kelly who sent in Jen's application was a fan of Nick's. And it doesn't seem that Jen was too adverse to this being that she liked the post and all.

And Max thanks for the link to her blog. I like Jen even more after reading it. She seems to have good advice and helpful wisdom while not losing her youthfulness. And just so that Jen doesn't seem too crazy for coupling up with Nick on BIP, there is a whole chat room full of people that have been "into" Nick for well over a year now.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Kelly signed Jen up for The Bachelor. When Jen agreed to take part, rumours were swirling that Ben H. was going to be the lead. Even though Kelly may have been TeamNick, Jen was very much hoping Ben would be The Bachelor. Source.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:36 pm

ED wrote:...Jen was very much hoping Ben would be The Bachelor...
That was then this is now. Ben was not on BIP. There had to be someone else from the franchise Jen was interested in for her to agree to be on BIP. That could have been Nick JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Yeah the casts on BIP indicate to production who they would be interested in, so it's highly likely Nick was someone she wanted to meet on BIP. Jmo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49b  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 pm

jen689 wrote:
ED wrote:...Jen was very much hoping Ben would be The Bachelor...
That was then this is now. Ben was not on BIP. There had to be someone else from the franchise Jen was interested in for her to agree to be on BIP. That could have been Nick JMO

I agree. And per Jen's own IG activity, she must like what she knows of Nick now. As far as I see, she has liked all of his posts within minutes of posting. The past is the past. They seem like the type of people to learn from it and not dwell on it. To the future, Nick and Jen.... That's got a nice ring to it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 am

OnePromise wrote:At the very least the friend Kelly who sent in Jen's application was a fan of Nick's. And it doesn't seem that Jen was too adverse to this being that she liked the post and all.
I'm sure she liked the post because it was from a fun night with friends, not because of the caption. **edited**

Having said that, Jen does like everything he posts now. I'm cutting this post short because I'm going to be sick again :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

From RS's BiP episode spoilers:

Nick and Jen break up. Their breakup I’m hearing was amicable, and judging by each of their social media accounts, it seems like they’re somewhat still in contact. When the process of this show basically forces a couple to “stay together or break up,” and you have a couple that’s known each other for about 10 days (Jen didn’t arrive til episode 3) that lives on opposite coasts (Nick in LA, Jen in FL), you can see why a decision was made to break up.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27