SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 pm

I'm so praying that these two are together.

I'll be very happy. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:36 pm

If they aren't engaged they are definitely still a couple imo a couple of Jen's likes on twitter tonight
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 13m13 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 once again, I absolutely adore you my Nick:)
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 2m2 minutes ago
I am unapologetically, without a doubt, team @viallnicholas28 One of the most positive, optimistic, open people I know#BachelorInParadise
Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz 1h1 hour ago
I'd choose Nick over Josh ANY day #BachelorInParadise
Evan Bass ‏@ebassclinics 2h2 hours ago
Nick, the man, the myth, the legend. #BachelorInParadise
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 2h2 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
I basically went "I love lamp" there #BachelorInParadise

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:58 pm

I HOPE RS was mini foiled and they are the 3rd engaged couple. I don't see how Carly/Evan goes from here to engaged, but I guess stranger things have happened. She's prob desperate enough to roll with it. Michelle/Cody had a similar arch. But if not engaged, crossing my fingers like crazy Nick and Jen are still dating and happy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:08 am

I'm all aboard the Jen/ Nick ship. However, I don't think they are engaged. I just feel like after 2 rejections, Nick has more dignity for himself and wouldn't propose after roughly 10 to 12 days since Jen came in so late. IMO, they would be smarter to walk away from this just as a couple. This season is just going to be overkill with the 3 bogus engagements, I think to take the longer road would just give them even more validity.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:12 am

hae1001 wrote:I'm all aboard the Jen/ Nick ship. However, I don't think they are engaged. I just feel like after 2 rejections, Nick has more dignity for himself and wouldn't propose after roughly 10 to 12 days since Jen came in so late. IMO, they would be smarter to walk away from this just as a couple. This season is just going to be overkill with the 3 bogus engagements, I think to take the longer road would just give them even more validity.

I so agree. IMO the other wham bams make the whole thing/proposal look Fleissian.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:21 am

hae1001 wrote:I'm all aboard the Jen/ Nick ship. However, I don't think they are engaged. I just feel like after 2 rejections, Nick has more dignity for himself and wouldn't propose after roughly 10 to 12 days since Jen came in so late. IMO, they would be smarter to walk away from this just as a couple. This season is just going to be overkill with the 3 bogus engagements, I think to take the longer road would just give them even more validity.

Yeah, totally valid. If Nick/Jen leave just dating, but solid, and with the edit Oil-Man-Josh is getting, and the other two fake-o couples... Nick gets the ultimate redemption arch. I know it's early, so far I think he has a great edit this time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:54 am

truelovealways wrote:If they aren't engaged they are definitely still a couple imo a couple of Jen's likes on twitter tonight
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  13m13 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 once again, I absolutely adore you my Nick:)
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1  2m2 minutes ago
I am unapologetically, without a doubt, team @viallnicholas28  One of the most positive, optimistic, open people I know#BachelorInParadise
Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  1h1 hour ago
I'd choose Nick over Josh ANY day #BachelorInParadise
Evan Bass ‏@ebassclinics  2h2 hours ago
Nick, the man, the myth, the legend. #BachelorInParadise
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  2h2 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
I basically went "I love lamp" there  #BachelorInParadise

Based on these tweets and what @onepromise found last year (Jen with her besties and liking the IG pic her friend posted captioned with #TeamNick with Jen in it) IMHO, I think Jen went on BIP for Nick. I can't imagine Jen going on the show for any of the other original guys and based on her liking Jaclyn's tweet of choosing Nick any day, I can't see Jen being on the show for anyone but Nick.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 am

IMO no way they are engaged. *IMO* For this show TPTB don't care about including obvious spoilers in the preview (e.g. the guy's tattoo when he's proposing) or telling the engaged couples to keep a low profile while the show is airing.

I can't see them caring enough to pull off some trickery, or why they would do it. To stick it to RS? Again, for this show they don't care about spoilers--the stakes are low--and after all these years I think they've accepted that he's part of the Bachelor media landscape and that he's not going anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:07 am

I've just started to "discover" who Jen is and so far all positive. I actually hope they try to see how it goes outside of the bubble and that there's no engagement (to me it's a bit silly, and mostly just for the show to get engaged on BIP, though we have an exception with Tanner&Jade, but they were lucky to find each other on the night one. It's just that Jen is way too supportive of Nick for just 2 weeks of romance that ended in Paradise. That speaks "not over yet" to me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:04 pm

I wonder if Nick thought about proposing to Jen. He was shown looking at rings, which might either be a TPTB ploy or something all "finalists" are required to endure.

I wonder if he knows that he wants Jen but then saw the other 3 bogus proposals and decided that it wouldn't carry any sincerity and decided not to. I also wonder if he knew Josh was going to propose and didn't want to be overshadowed by him again.

All JMO.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Well that was a smart move to not propose. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:33 pm

I think that if Nick we're going to propose to anyone, he wouldn't do it on the show. I think he looks mildly distraught because he was trying to pull his thoughts together and figure out how to tell Jen that he wasn't proposing like everybody else. From what I have seen about Jen so far, I don't think that she was too disappointed about not getting engaged on a reality tv show. They both deserve so much better. IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27