SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:12 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/770813648717639680

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am

AmoreBella wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/770813648717639680

Thank you, Jennifer! Down to earth gal.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:19 am

Jen seems like a caring, thoughtful, level-headed person, plus she's gorge.  Too bad she seems to have hurt feelings here.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:19 am

Other than what was sleuthed here (I think in his thread) about Jen seeing Nick in LA that one time, I didn't get any inkling that they were dating post-show. Other than her liking posts about him/them, no other clues, nothing. Will be interesting to see how the ending plays out for her.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick had to probably keep it a secret and had to wait till the last minute to tell her. It doesn't appear they were together after filming except for that one time. Other than liking each other's SM there was nothing sleuthers could find on them.

I just saw your comment. This was what I was thinking.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:56 am

quietpal wrote:Other than what was sleuthed here (I think in his thread) about Jen seeing Nick in LA that one time, I didn't get any inkling that they were dating post-show. Other than her liking posts about him/them, no other clues, nothing. Will be interesting to see how the ending plays out for her.

That's how I feel too. Them not seeing each other more was the big red flag to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 am

relaxing wrote:Jen seems like a caring, thoughtful, level-headed person, plus she's gorge.  Too bad she seems to have hurt feelings here.  JMO.

She came across as really level-headed and thoughtful. It's a shame if she wasn't given a heads up about her current status with Nick. Seems that way.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 am

Oh yea, Jen will be fine. I just meant that in the moment, it is sad for her. Just like Tenley seemed sad when Ben was announced as Bachelor. But I'm sure Jen will be fine and meet her guy soon like Tenley did.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am

Duke702 wrote:Oh yea, Jen will be fine. I just meant that in the moment, it is sad for her. Just like Tenley seemed sad when Ben was announced as Bachelor. But I'm sure Jen will be fine and meet her guy soon like Tenley did.

According to a poster here Jen was dating someone close to her while she was on the bachelor with Nick.  She came to play but got played instead.  nough said.

Last edited by reason on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:14 am

Yeah, I saw that post. That's why I didn't understand if she was hurt. Maybe hurt that Nick broke it off first before she could. no idea  She's not innocent in all this. I'm interested to see how the ending plays out next week.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:20 am

I don't think there was anything to break off. They never went beyond Paradise, imo. They didn't have enough time to develop into a relationship that could work outside the show, plus I think Nick wasn't going to allow himself to fall for anyone on that show. He had all his walls up.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:24 am

I meant on the show. I don't believe one iota that there was anything beyond that. A friendly connection on the show. That's it. Other than what was sleuthed in his thread about Jen meeting Nick in LA once, I didn't get one inkling that they were dating post-show.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27