SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:22 pm

He could have had a epiphany saying not your time yet, and she is not the one.  It happens dont laugh.

Back to top Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:25 pm

No sure if this was posted, but I love her post!!!  

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/762484076074807298/8l0moEG6_bigger.jpg

Jennifer Saviano
‏@jennifersaviano
Jennifer Saviano Retweeted -
Oh now I had a bf before... Can I meet him? Is he still single?
Jennifer S

‏@lbull0
Not believing these rumours circulating about @jennifersaviano going to paradise despite having a boyfriend back home!

Reply to @lbull0 @jennifersaviano 

Who's in these photos?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 pm

So just a crazy theory... And we know I love me a crazy theory around here.  I am wondering if Jen's "dropped phone" on Monday night was actually a result of her conversation with Nick when he told her about his decision to be the Bachelor.  The snapchat she took of the phone revealed that it was ruined...more than typical when you drop a phone.  Maybe she was so upset that the phone had a more violent end.  no idea

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am

OnePromise wrote:So just a crazy theory... And we know I love me a crazy theory around here.  I am wondering if Jen's "dropped phone" on Monday night was actually a result of her conversation with Nick when he told her about his decision to be the Bachelor.  The snapchat she took of the phone revealed that it was ruined...more than typical when you drop a phone.  Maybe she was so upset that the phone had a more violent end.  no idea

Or he might have told her that he was going to be announced as the Bach before their final scenes aired which would mean all that would be old news.  She has gotten very minimal air time as is. Great stuff about her consoling or advising others but not much about being a romantic interest.

Out of curiosity I went to her Twitter.  She liked a tweet pic by Arie Jr with a caption about all he needs is a date and a bottle of wine.
It gets better. Arie then likes a comment from a gorgeous blonde (she looks to be late 20s or 30s) then tweets a reply to the blonde.

Arie is a very smart man cantstopl  I think he knows the game and how not to play it.

I do feel for Jen. She went into the spotlight on BIP and that spotlight was like Brett's lamp. I think she has beauty and like the 2 blog entries of hers  I read but I think she could have taken a higher road and really shone instead of taking a f* flight.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:12 am

i like that jen is being salty. this is much more interesting than her usual wallpaper self

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:16 am

seton wrote:i like that jen is being salty. this is much more interesting than her usual wallpaper self
Agree. She was too stevia on the show.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:36 am

On ENews snapchat it said that Luke was going to be The Bachelor , but the switch up happened in the last few days.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Wasn't there talk about and didn't she call herself a player?  If so that's gotta sting...the player getting played. If that's the way she's feeling and looking at the situation.
If you played a slot machine, I would say cash in. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:29 am

Is this whole Jen situation Nicks "karma"? The same thing (kind of) happened to him with JoJo! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:15 am

I think this was a case of the mutual anticipation of what they might be together didn't materialize in reality. It just ran out of gas.

The show is built around a fantasy for viewers that an engagement, after a very short period of time together, in the end is a win and a break up is a failure. I've always been anti this view.  I really enjoy watching how people interact on the show however I only know 1 friend who married the first guy she dated.  That means all the rest dated a lot of guys.  And they had a lot of break ups.  I don't view any of them or their exes (well there was that 1 a**hole) as being flawed. Finding a life partner is basically serendipity.  It happens when it happens and all the relationships that precede it are just a way of learning what a person values or doesn't want in a future partner.

I didn't see anything special in the Jen/Nick pairing.  I like both of them but they were bland together.  Both need different partners.  

Jen initiated the relationship and must have known being with Nick would garner attention.  So far I think the break up coverage has been ok because it hasn't tried to paint her in a negative way. It's over. I imagine at 26 this isn't the first time she was broken up with but I suppose it might be. Don't know for sure.
I think she will have a lot of future dating options.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:21 am

What break-up? They didn't even date in real life.

It's funny that she is liking those "you are too good for him anyway" type tweets, when it was clear that she hoped for a relationship with him after BIP wrapped filming. Girls are weird!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:37 am

It's easy to see from Jennifer's twitter activity when Nick 'broke up' with her, and that she found out about his Bach gig same time we did. She was liking tweets about him a lot, her IG comments to Jubilee. And then all of a sudden 2-3 days before tge announcement she unfollowed him. And after the announcement she started liking negative tweets about him.

It is what it is, they met on BIP, hang out for about 10 days, and then most likely just chatted online/texting etc.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27