Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Good habit: set your intention for the day each morning. Today this was mine @thehomet @doc.shorty #aka #dontbeanasshole #thehomet by @jensav11

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9321

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:11 pm

She really is lovely.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11567

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxWilder on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:44 pm

@albean99 wrote:She really is lovely.
She is. She can do better than this show, better than Nick. There are plenty of guys who don't come with a disclaimer saying "You need to meet him in person, then you'll like him." Worthy guys don't have to start off by addressing whatever reservations you have. All jmo.

MaxWilder

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:00 pm

^^^^^Agree with you, MaxWilder I am hoping they left as friends.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxWilder on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:44 pm

@jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

MaxWilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Jen is soooo beautiful. She looks great with both her dark hair and light hair. Was it most likely the same color as above for Paradise?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:11 pm

@MaxWilder wrote:
@jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Seems she followed those part of BIP. I don't take anything from her following Marcus.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxWilder on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

@atem wrote:
@MaxWilder wrote:

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.

MaxWilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 pm

If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxWilder on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:09 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.
She follows only 123 people right now, which is lower than average. At least half of JoJo's guys follow her, but she doesn't follow any of them. Not even the ones who were on BiP3 with her! In other words, she doesn't just follow back out of courtesy.

MaxWilder

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

@MaxWilder wrote:
@atem wrote:
@MaxWilder wrote:

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.

What ? Not Marcus and Nick are again interested in the same girl ? 

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum