Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:40 am


Good habit: set your intention for the day each morning. Today this was mine @thehomet @doc.shorty #aka #dontbeanasshole #thehomet by @jensav11
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10311
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:11 am

She really is lovely.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12324
Join date : 2011-06-02
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MaxWilder on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:44 am

@albean99 wrote:She really is lovely.
She is. She can do better than this show, better than Nick. There are plenty of guys who don't come with a disclaimer saying "You need to meet him in person, then you'll like him." Worthy guys don't have to start off by addressing whatever reservations you have. All jmo.

MaxWilder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 am

^^^^^Agree with you, MaxWilder I am hoping they left as friends.
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:20 am

Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
avatar
jen689

Female Posts : 2625
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MaxWilder on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 am

@jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

MaxWilder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:10 am

Jen is soooo beautiful. She looks great with both her dark hair and light hair. Was it most likely the same color as above for Paradise?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 5100
Join date : 2016-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 am

@MaxWilder wrote:
@jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Seems she followed those part of BIP. I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MaxWilder on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:15 am

@atem wrote:
@MaxWilder wrote:
@jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.

MaxWilder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:34 am

If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 5100
Join date : 2016-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MaxWilder on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.
She follows only 123 people right now, which is lower than average. At least half of JoJo's guys follow her, but she doesn't follow any of them. Not even the ones who were on BiP3 with her! In other words, she doesn't just follow back out of courtesy.

MaxWilder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:12 pm

@MaxWilder wrote:
@atem wrote:
@MaxWilder wrote:
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.


What ? Not Marcus and Nick are again interested in the same girl ? 
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12592
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum