SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 pm

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks Frosty1 for posting! Wish Jen the best.
Yes. Deep breath Frosty. This too shall pass. Thanks for posting.
Hi sdmom! hi

Hi Sue hi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Frosty1 wrote:Thank you all so much for the warm and friendly welcome! 
As I said in my earlier post, it would be wildly inappropriate of me to speak for Jen, but from my observation of their communication post show, there were feelings there on both sides. I believe they were both blindsided when he was picked to be the next Bachelor. However I am quite sure that Jen would have encouraged Nick to accept the gig as whatever their relationship was at that point, it was still in its infancy.  From everything I heard, Nick is a wonderful man and a gentleman who treated my daughter with the utmost respect. I truly wish nothing but the best for him  cheerleader cheerleader

Your eloquent defence of your daughter and setting the record straight is so commendable and lovely. As the mother of a 2 month old baby girl(our first) it touches me to read this as I can imagine being in your position and how hard it must be to have SM posting untrue and sometimes nasty comments about your child. Your comments are a great 'reality check' imo, as I for one sometimes forget there are real people behind all this TV spin and speculation-who are often much more sincere than the public give them credit for. Welcome along and hope you are not too put off by some of the negative comments/ vents. It's also great to read your high opinion of Nick, as many posters on here have supported his character and sincerity from the start. I am pretty new on this forum being from Glasgow, Scotland, but have been a supporter of him since I first saw him on TV. Imo your lovely daughter came across very well on the show and very mature and insightful in many situations.
All the best to you and your family.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi Jen's mom! FYI, you should be proud of your daughter. She came across like a really lovely person on both Ben's season and BIP. And what you're posting make a lot of sense.

Also, from what I've seen, it seems like it was a Benley situation (I was #TeamBenley last summer). I think Jen has a right to be hurt, and even as a fan of Nick, I'm fine with her social media posts. She's also only 26 (almost years younger than he is), and will be fine Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:29 am

As I said in my earlier post, it would be wildly inappropriate of me to speak for Jen, but from my observation of their communication post show, there were feelings there on both sides. I believe they were both blindsided when he was picked to be the next Bachelor. However I am quite sure that Jen would have encouraged Nick to accept the gig as whatever their relationship was at that point, it was still in its infancy.  From everything I heard, Nick is a wonderful man and a gentleman who treated my daughter with the utmost respect. I truly wish nothing but the best for him  cheerleader cheerleader

Just wanted to say your daughter Jen is stunningly beautiful, lovely and graceful. I have no doubt she will find her true soulmate in the near future. Good wishes to you and your famiy. Smiley
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Thank you for sharing.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:02 pm

julychild wrote:I think she should date Ryan Beckett. Very random thought that popped into my head just now, tehehe.

He's cute! But I think Lauren Himle, her good friend, was/is seeing him.  But I think Jen and Luke would be great!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 am

In case of doubt, Jen's mom liked a tweet that confirms she did indeed post on a forum to correct misconceptions.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:49 am

notarose wrote:In case of doubt, Jen's mom liked a tweet that confirms she did indeed post on a forum to correct misconceptions.
What's her moms Twitter?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:24 am

Well it's odd that the 2 statements don't match up. Maybe Jen herself will clarify it on after paradise.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:31 pm

It depends on the relationships but the way I see it, there are things you tell your mom and there are things you tell your best friends.  They are not always the same.  Based on what Lauren H said and by Jen's own SM I have to think there was some hurt and resentment on her part, even if Nick was respectful about it all.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Yea I agree. Of course she liked Nick and thought he was a good/respectful guy. And sometimes people choose to take the high road and act like they are ok when they are not--so her mom might be just putting on a front of pride "My daughters fine". Jen's fine she will be fine and meet someone else, she knows that. But doesn't change the situation that she was hurt by him. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

I guess I'll chose to believe her mother, and what she said about the situation.  It only makes sense to trust what you hear first hand so to speak, instead of letting my own imagination run away with me, and what I think happened, and how I feel Jen is doing, or how I think Jen is feeling. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27