SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:33 pm

I don't see the point in Jen accepting an invite to return for a guy who didn't want to go any further in a relationship. There have been others that were dumped on National TV and went back for more, Tenley, DeAnna, Kaitlyn and on and on. They are fine and doing well.

She's a beautiful girl. Like the others that were dumped, she will do just fine. I hope this experience will open up new doors for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:49 pm

I don't think Jen will be returning either. It's not like they briefly met, had a spark and she now wants to see what could happen. They already spent 10 days or so together, which is more than one would ever get with the lead on the Bachelor, broke up, yet kept in touch afterwards and it still didn't go anywhere. She would have to be delusional to think that a few minutes here and there with at least 24 other women vying for his attention would change anything. She's way too smart for that IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Man, I felt really bad for Jen in that breakup. That was brutal. And oh boy, Nick's fake tears and crying noises were terrible. I guess we have that to look forward to with 23/24 girls in a row laugh out loud !

Yeah what was up with that crying ? also, It looked like the sand was blowing onto his eyes or something. so weird.
We can look forward to move fakeness during his season plus greater than normal hook ups. He's not averse to that either. Jen got a lucky escape.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 am

Based on what I've heard from within the tennis circles (Jen was at the US Open last week), she is completely done with the franchise - whilst she has friends from the show, she won't be appearing on any again - and is excited for things to get back to normal.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:19 am

Beagle wrote:
Duke702 wrote:So is this when Nicks season starts filming starts? What's the 25th and 26th?
https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/773332721942659072

So she barely got to talk on After Paradise.? Lame. Guess we won't hear her side of the story.

Those were the dates the psychic mentioned that Jen was going to find the successful gentleman in her future. Hugesmile
I know right, why didn't Michelle ask Jen more questions rather than let the psychic ramble on and take up too much time. Poor Jen didn't get any chance to talk about her take on things and I really wanted to hear what she had to say about it all. I was pretty underwhelmed by the After Paradise finale, even though they had the three happy couples I would have liked to see the whole cast there, although maybe not practical I guess. Maybe I was just missing Nick being on, for once! Also The Afterbuzz after the finale, was so hugely boring, those three 'guest' hosts seemed like they were unable to talk into a mike and kept mumbling and making zero interesting points. Bring back Brooks, Danny, anybody but who they had on. All imo

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:45 am

^ What happened to Brooks and Danny (sorry off topic.
)??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Yea they obvi didn't want Jen talking and making it seem like he was still "seeing" her but then "dumped" her to be the Bachelor, because it doesn't make him look good. Even though, fans are already aware of those rumors anyways, thanks to Jen herself on Social media and Lauren Himles's interview.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea they obvi didn't want Jen talking and making it seem like he was still "seeing" her but then "dumped" her to be the Bachelor, because it doesn't make him look good. Even though, fans are already aware of those rumors anyways, thanks to Jen herself on Social media and Lauren Himles's interview.

Is this a fact? that he dumped her specifically to be TB or is it your opinion?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Well I didn't say they were facts above, I said they were rumors based on Jen's social media and Lauren Himle's interview. And I didn't say that they were in a relationship, just that it is rumored they still had something going on to cause her to be hurt as implied by her social media, twitter posts. Jen herself said on After Paradise, she had mixed feelings about it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:21 pm

I was referring to this statement which says they obviously didn't want Jen talking. I thought maybe you had inside info that proved that.

Yea they obvi didn't want Jen talking and making it seem like he was still "seeing" her but then "dumped" her to be the Bachelor, because it doesn't make him look good.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ What happened to Brooks and Danny (sorry off topic.
)??
Not sure why they cdnt make it, it felt like they had cobbled together some hosts last minute. Think Brooks & Danny just busy or something. Back to topic at hand.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:30 pm

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 CrtkolJWIAAntiy
Izzy Goodkind ‏@IzzyGoodkind
@jennifersaviano you are a class act, beyond lucky to call you my friend. Love you to death #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27