SELECT CONTENT

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if the other women engaged to Grant knew too?

Those other women were just commoners. You can't really KNOW unless you're on TV. :winkie:

I bet #TeamGrace is kaput before the BiP finale and we'll see a showdown between them on After Paradise. Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Catfight And then they'll make up even though Grant will probably have already fallen in love with someone on the flight to LA.  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Those other women were just commoners. You can't really KNOW unless you're on TV. :winkie:

I bet #TeamGrace is kaput before the BiP finale and we'll see a showdown between them on After Paradise. Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Catfight And then they'll make up even though Grant will probably have already fallen in love with someone on the flight to LA.  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d

But they didn't straighten their hair as well, or wear their fake spiderlash eyelashes as well. She looks like a bad wannabee Kardashian in that pic. I am not even going to feel sorry for her when it comes out that he cheated on her too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:52 am

Ugh stuck I couldn't agree more. Although I am evilly excited for the fallout I already know I won't have it in me to feel sorry for her when he cheats; the Jake/Vienna melt down on tv would be an awesome cherry on top of all of this too. That doesn't mean that I don't hope he gets some sort of STD from someone... Can I say that on here? Let me know if I should edit that.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:15 am

Nope he is the kind of man that deserves Syphilis, if he could just get it without anyone else having to suffer hmmm
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 am

bluwavz wrote:
When you know, you know. by @lacemorris3

you know those ratty extensions are not a good look hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:56 am

bluwavz wrote:

Blu you are the love of my posting life heartbeat laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Never change.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Lace didn't hear about Grants sketchy ways before getting engaged to him. They were both already in Paradise when RS released those emails. It's not her fault IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lace didn't hear about Grants sketchy ways before getting engaged to him. They were both already in Paradise when RS released those emails. It's not her fault IMO.

That begs the question, what is she going to do about it now that she knows?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lace didn't hear about Grants sketchy ways before getting engaged to him. They were both already in Paradise when RS released those emails. It's not her fault IMO.

That begs the question, what is she going to do about it now that she knows?
Who knows...?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1000x400-Q90_7ed446f0bbccfa4e1db87e72122bd682

snipped

abc.go.com

bluwavz wrote:
When you know, you know. by @lacemorris3

There are so many contestants who re appear after their season ends, and look totally different. I would have never guessed that was Lace. I seem to be hooked on before an after pics lately, and I'm shocked at some of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:39 pm

I agree, GA. We'll have to see when she's on TV again, but I could not tell that that second pic was of Lace. Looks nothing like her IMO. I hope when BIP airs she is not going to get all the negativity she got last time around. I liked her after the WTA, and wished she wouldn't have come on this show.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Going by some of the tweets she has faved it sounds like she'll stick by him. hmmm

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
KB_Mom
ElonM
bronco18
Sprite
MVMom39forever