SELECT CONTENT

Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:20 pm

She says she "made a good run on Paradise". They ask the contestants who they would be interested in. They don't share who would be going. She didn't have a list, she wanted to meet them all in person and not judge by a photo.

Interested in Josh Murray and BenZ, and that was it.

Was Viney someone she saw and how did they hit it off, she said the connection was immediate. He wasn't on her radar. She saw Daniel first, then Viney and didn't know who he was. Big blue eyes so genuine. Spent the day with him. They were the first couple in Paradise.

Viney and her are getting feedback on twitter, most natural people, Viney is so genuine and so natural, no front. They were inseparable.

From what I know, he lives in Florida. hmmm

She's speaks highly of him.

Amanda broke down the last episode because everyone was telling her to keep her guard up about Josh, be careful because you never know what's true. Talking about Josh/Chad. Josh is a positive person, people think he's fake but she thinks he's genuine.
Going on about Chad and his behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Sorry for the double post. Towards the end, she is asked who had the strongest relationship, she said her and Viney.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:55 am

Izzy is pretty dumb to think she should dump nice vinny for a hot guy who prob isn't that into her. Jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:51 am

I don't think Izzy was that into Vinny if she could put him aside so easily.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:16 am

Vinni had a lucky escape!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:38 am

ITA. Hopefully he didn't cave later and take her back or something in RL but he can do much better IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:49 am

Mascara over Vinny - the girl has her priorities.
I found that single act to be chilling.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 am

notarose wrote:Mascara over Vinny - the girl has her priorities.  
I found that single act to be chilling.

I found it pretty funny and that was clearly why production left that in--to show her choice and values.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Izzy was that into Vinny if she could put him aside so easily.

To be fair, I don't think most people are ready to commit to someone 1.5 - 2 weeks after meeting them. That doesn't mean you can't end up falling in love later. If Izzy was smart she would look beyond the butterflies and try to see who she might actually end up with long-term. If she thinks that's Brett then good luck to her I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Izzy was that into Vinny if she could put him aside so easily.

To be fair, I don't think most people are ready to commit to someone 1.5 - 2 weeks after meeting them. That doesn't mean you can't end up falling in love later. If Izzy was smart she would look beyond the butterflies and try to see who she might actually end up with long-term. If she thinks that's Brett then good luck to her I guess.

:yes:  if a new guy not only gave her butterflies but was intriguing enough for her to venture over and flirt with him in full view of others then the Vin connection wasn't for her.
Maybe she could have been more delicate in how she handled it.  I really have no idea who she is or what the Vizzy relationship was all about no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:18 pm

I was never into Izzy, didn't find her that attractive or interesting. Vinny on the other hand, I thought was a cutie with beautiful eyes and a warm, sweet disposition. I didn't like that pairing from the beginning. Obviously she was not that into him and it's sad that he was so much into her.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:29 pm

This is what the show is about, trying to date different people. Izzy wasn't that into Vinny, and the new guy caught her eye and attention, so she decided not to lead Vinny on.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Beagle
mindless
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Duke702