SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:49 am

AI was so positive that Jared will agree with everything she said re. their "friendship" when he appears on AP. I don't know whether to have some wine or a barf bucket on hand for this occasion. Maybe both. Stupid Tptb not bringing in Wells beforehand so Caila's only real option was Jared (Nick was waiting for Jen and would definitely have chosen Jen over Caila IMO). Blah.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 am

Jared will back up AI for sure. He's making sure future love interests will stay clear of him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xzQ5NBxDUvDzLq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:15 am

Yeah I don't know who Jared thinks is going to want to date him if he still has AshleyI in his life.

I also don't understand why he would even want a friendship with someone who has spoken publicly about going to "second base" with him, said that he'd led them on, and sabotaged his girlfriend and bullied her? It's a very strange choice to keep someone like that in your life.

IMO if he's been confiding in Ashley post break-up, as he did in the last episode, about his relationship with Caila then that's a huge breach of Caila's trust. To be discussing his relationship with the very person who has been undermining Caila from the beginning is very disrespectful IMO. If he goes on AP and sticks up for Ashley then he has truly lost all my respect. What he should be saying is that he understands why Caila would've felt unsure in the midst of all this drama and that Ashley was wrong and still is wrong for bullying Caila.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:58 am

siena wrote:Yeah I don't know who Jared thinks is going to want to date him if he still has AshleyI in his life.

I also don't understand why he would even want a friendship with someone who has spoken publicly about going to "second base" with him, said that he'd led them on, and sabotaged his girlfriend and bullied her? It's a very strange choice to keep someone like that in your life.

IMO if he's been confiding in Ashley post break-up, as he did in the last episode, about his relationship with Caila then that's a huge breach of Caila's trust. To be discussing his relationship with the very person who has been undermining Caila from the beginning is very disrespectful IMO. If he goes on AP and sticks up for Ashley then he has truly lost all my respect. What he should be saying is that he understands why Caila would've felt unsure in the midst of all this drama and that Ashley was wrong and still is wrong for bullying Caila.

Can't even imagine the razzing he has gotten about this. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 am

I know, right? And how embarrassing to be turned down for sex by Jared of all men. Neither of them have any dignity left. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 am

Jared is his own worst enemy. He needs a backbone. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:17 am

He might need a lot more than a backbone. A lot more.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:He might need a lot more than a backbone. A lot more.

True, Kasha, but it would be a good place to start. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 1710264613
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:34 am

Do you think he's embarrassed at all by the new Millionaire Matchmaker episode with AI? It's his own fault for encouraging the crazy.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Patti called him a 'douche' on the show. She missed an opportunity by not having him there on the show and calling him that to his face. He would have deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l3vQZgfxosaC7IiAM
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma