SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:45 am

@Bluwavz Barf. So why doesn't he date her if she's so sweet and adorable? Yeah, that's what I thought...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:57 am

Is Jared really sure he knows what he wants in a romantic relationship and partner? Does he realize that he described his "dream person" as Ashley? I am not a big Ashley I fan -- I did see her snapchat with Jared today and compared it to Caila's Instagram story that she did with Jared. He seems a lot more comfortable around Ashley.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:11 am

All the Charlie avi's... amazing!!

Seriously, why doesn't Jared just date Ashley then? She is taking the space of his girlfriend, how is there ever going to be any room for anyone else? He talks so much about her sweetness, and yet all we've seen is her consistently be mean and cruel to anyone who doesn't do what she wants. If that's his standard for a person, then I don't put much value in his opinion.

Jared and Ashley have a truly toxic relationship. Maybe in a way that's their karma for their misdeeds. They're both stuck with each other. :uptonogood

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:28 am

The article and the snap chat... yuck!?? I hope junior high girls do not act like Ashley I or Jared. I also think I heard Carly say she had no interest in Evan. These people are embarrassing. I hope Caila got paid a lot of money and she runs from these people, they are delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 am

Good god how I've grown to dislike this guy. I just watched some of last year's BIP and he was SUCH an azz to Clare. He pursued her, showed a lot of interest & asked her out only to break up with her due to the "age difference" which he obviously knew before showing interest in her. AI was also such a vicious bitch to Clare, too, stooping to age related insults like "her eggs are probably dead" & calling her an "old lady". 

These two are the absolute worst.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:08 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Good god how I've grown to dislike this guy. I just watched some of last year's BIP and he was SUCH an azz to Clare. He pursued her, showed a lot of interest & asked her out only to break up with her due to the "age difference" which he obviously knew before showing interest in her. AI was also such a vicious bitch to Clare, too, stooping to age related insults like "her eggs are probably dead" & calling her an "old lady". 

These two are the absolute worst.

Maybe there was something else wrong with her, and he just used the age part for an excuse? I can see that.

haha One kiss from Jared and Clare melted like butter. Good thing he dumped her, because if he had done more than that, she might have disintegrated. cantstopl

I bet Jared and the producers never figured everyone would start to hate him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:13 am

MiniDiva wrote:
dee wrote:@bluwavz Nah, I don't think they will ever be officially together. He probably knows when that happens, Ashley will find out what a dud he really is and dump is azz. No one to obsess over him anymore. We can't have that now, can we? Rolling Eyes

This cracked me up!  cantstopl

I was thinking once they did the "deed" she would have him at the Justice of Peace/Vegas in a flash before he knew what hit him!  :wedding

Part of me wonders if Ashley would do such on a simple date. Or would she require a wedding day on a cloud with Kim there first? Or some other spectacular event. Would she really just do it on any day, or must it be a particular day, and must there be normal circumstances or extraordinary once in a life time circumstances?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:33 am

That Jared sees Trashley as sweet, kind and endearing...shows that he is not only a wuss but a delusional creep as well. I hope Jared and Trashley are in that loving relationship with each other. No one else needs to be a victim of their psychosis.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:48 am

Seabear wrote:That Jared sees Trashley as sweet, kind and endearing...shows that he is not only a wuss but a delusional creep as well. I hope Jared and Trashley are in that loving relationship with each other. No one else needs to be a victim of their psychosis.
JMO

So - sweet, kind and endearing people call other people horrible names that they really don't deserve? Even if Caila said everything Ashley and Amanda said she did, and more, what did Shushanna do that made her the things Ashley called her?

I agree with everyone else. Ashley and Jared deserve each other.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:21 pm

That Jared think this POS is such a great person and that he NEEDS her in his life just shows what a toxic, codependent relationship they have. I dont give a F about them anymore and they just need to get off my screen permanently.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

I've always liked Jared but I can't defend him supporting Ashley with nary a good comment about Caila. I do hope he smartens up at some point but not sure it will be anytime soon.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:54 pm

First thought: BOTH Jared and AI need intensive professional therapy, IMO.  Their behavior is not normal or healthy, IMO.  They need professionally trained, objective observers to give them proper instructions and guidance on how to break this cycle of co-dependency, IMO. 

Second thought:  IF they refuse to seek out this professional therapy, and IF Jared truly feels about AI the way he described in those quotes above (with such admiration and awe of what a great person she is) then, it is my little ole opinion that Jared and AI should, in fact, date romantically. This, I believe, should include all of the bases---1st, 2nd, 3rd, and home plate. IF they both feel soooo strongly about each other and they continually choose to include each other so much in their own lives, etc, etc, then why not get onto the romantic path and give it a whirl? IMO While I believe their is value and honor in 'saving oneself' for 'Mr Right', it is my opionion that the act of 'saving herself' has taken on a whole other level of meaning. (I feel it has morphed into something quite psycho-pathological, IMO). Perhaps, the act of losing her virginity to a man she feels so strongly for (even if the relationship doesn't end well) will be a sort of personal exorcism for her. It could be a very freeing, liberating choice for her to make. If she can live through having a romantic/sexual relationship with Jared and choosing to survive when it ends, then she can basically live through anything, IMO.  

Third thought:  Seems to me that (perhaps) Jared IS interested in having a romantic relationship with AI but he knows that he would want that to include sex.  IF he feels so much adoration, respect, and fondness towards AI and feels she is so honest and forthright, why not have a conversation with her about this very thing.  IF he wants something, he should be willing to ask for it.  IF she is interested, then she can make that choice for herself and for them as a couple. IMO, it is not giving her an ultimatum (have sex with me or else I cannot date you), it is having a courageous conversation about what your ideal relationship would include (in this case, sex with your partner as part of the courtship).  This could potentially be a huge growth enperience for AI. She could release herself from the chains of her virginity (which in my opinion, has probably taken on a life of its own and now has become a negative in her life as opposed to a positive).

Fourth thought:  This whole SM back and forth thing is beyond juvenile.  AI and her posse need to let it go.  This incessant need to prove that they were right or that they weren't the villains, etc etc, is just ridiculous.  It is PROOF to me that AI and others have this pathological need to be adored by the general public. They cannot sleep at night knowing that somebody, someplace out there has anegative opinion of them. They won't stop until they destroy Caila, because in their minds that will make them the righteous winners in all of this.  The reality is that AI will never win over everybody. Some people are going to like her and others not. This SM campaign is, IMO, only proving to those who do not like her exactly why they do not like her.  This, to me, is just further proof od AI's low self esteem and need for external validation to feel ok with herself.  It is a sickness in and of itself, IMO.  

Fifth thought: I thought there was hope for Jared having a light bulb moment during BIP when he said to AI "This isn't about you" before he ran after exiting Caila.  I thought maybe he was realizing that AI is a self-serving person and that all of her actions were not motivated by her concern for Jared, but rather by her fears and concerns for herself.  AI, however, IMO, has a lifetime of manipulation experience under her belt.  She is a master at it, because she is the kind of person who is able to convince you that she is only acting your best interests, when in fact, she is only serving her own deeply seeded neurotic needs, IMO.  Jared isn't the only one who AI has manipulated. Seems like she has cast her net and reeled in a lot of others who want to be on the right side of history, on the side of what is right and just, on the side of being a protective and good friend to poor little ole Jared.  When, in fact, I don't see any of them having an ounce of knowledge about what it means to be a true friends to anyone.  They certainly don't understand common decency toward their fellow man, so I find it difficult to believe that they could understand the intricacies of true friendship. Sometimes, IRL, when 2 adults are friends, you may not have identical thoughts and feelings about every little thing in life. That is called individuality and respect for others' autonomy.  You don't have to take a stand publicly or on SM every time your friend makes a statement or takes an action (whether you like it or not) because you can be a friend and disagree from time to time, even on big issues.  You are not the judge and jurors of your friends. You respect them enough to allow them to make their own life choices. IF at some point in time, you find yourself disagreeing or unable to be supportive of the direction that they have chosen to now go in, you can extricate yourself gracefully and quietly from your friendship or lessen it to some degree. This is how life works, IMO, and these ninnies don't have a clue. Just because they were taped to be a stupid TV show together for a few weeks, doesn't give them the right to sit in judgement about every little thing that Caila has done since meeting Jared on BIP.  The fact that jared and Caila chose to date 6 weeks after they left the show should have been a clue to the peanut gallery to back off. They just don't get it, and at their ages, it is really sad.  JMHOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma