Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 12 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 12 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by BKay on 2/9/2016, 22:35

Great. Never a good thing when he does that. no idea

BKay

Female Posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post by siena on 2/9/2016, 22:47

Oh boy. no no

You know what's also kind of insane about all of this is that Jared took Ashley to the fantasy suite when he knew he didn't like her as much. This has somehow been overlooked and seen as understandable. Jared's remained "friends" with someone like Ashley who has been obsessed with him, but no-one seems all that mad at him. Ashley even said he led her on, but she doesn't even have an issue with it. The other cast members who've been complaining about Caila not liking Jared as much seem radio silent when it comes to the toxic dynamic between Ashley and Jared. hmmm There's just so much hypocrisy with the way Jared's been treated, it's quite extraordinary.

It was also mentioned in another thread that Tanner had said something about Ashley and Jared both planning to return to BIP together and using the Janner wedding as promo for it. When I look at how everything played out, it seems like they did exactly that. I think the insanity and mess is all real... but I think Jared and Ashley have also been playing up the faux outrage about Caila not being there for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because it deflects from their own toxic reasons for going back. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on 2/9/2016, 23:03

Back when we were sleuthing contestants for Kaitlyn's season, I remember Jared had some small acting background  but he seemed to have abandoned the acting and became a restaurant manager.  

Perhaps the taste of D-list celebrity has whet his appetite for the limelight and he like Trashley is looking for something in entertainment.  I'm really starting to suspect they cooked up this "drama" role going back when they appeared on BIP2, and are hoping the notoriety will lead to some opportunities in media\entertainment\acting.  It's delusional imo if that's what their "Plan" has been, but it's plausible to me that the last year or so has all been an act by both.

Last edited by KB_Mom on 2/9/2016, 23:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2204

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on 2/9/2016, 23:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's strange MF made a Cannonball (pool jumping) reference in a tweet.

I found that interesting, also.

So fans for Luke are petitioning to have a two Bachelor season like they did with Kaitlyn & Britt. Maybe instead of Luke ...they will put Jared opposite Nick in that position. It would be interesting to watch. They could have Andi appear night 1 to advise Nick and Ashley appear to advise Jared, the women would freak out!!!! Good TV.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on 2/9/2016, 23:42

I absolutely refuse to watch a season of Jared or him on anything further with the franchise.  If he weasels his way back in, much like a season of RS or CH, I refuse to SC it.  Y'all are on your own!  laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], just giving you a heads up.  If Jared is involved, you need to find someone else to split SC duties with you!  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on 2/9/2016, 23:44; edited 1 time in total

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5049

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 2/9/2016, 23:44

I have to agree about Jared. The guy is a wuss and dug his own grave. He is no gift to women.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21715

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on 2/9/2016, 23:49

Hopefully this is one of MF's sick jokes. I refuse to watch Jared on my TV screen ever again and the prospect of Trashley tagging along to give Jared "advice" makes me want to vomit.

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2204

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on 3/9/2016, 00:39

Say no to anything involving Jared. Anything. Or maybe he can be the co-bachelor and AshleyI will be his sidekick interrogating the women about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat on 3/9/2016, 01:03

Having Jared as a co-Bachelor would be the only thing that could shock me more than having Nick as the Bachelor to begin with. That wouldn't come from out of left field (like Nick announcement, IMO), it would come from outer space. I mean...I can't even fathom it.

allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on 3/9/2016, 02:25

Maybe MF is trying to scare any remaining detractors onto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by threatening the audience with the prospect of The Ball-less Bachelor.

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 777

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on 3/9/2016, 08:46

Oh hell no. Jared is one of the few men from this show I'd absolutely refuse to watch. A weak submissive man should never be the lead. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on 3/9/2016, 10:48

I have never missed a season but if Jared appears on the Bachelor...I am heading to the express check out lane. I thought the lead was supposed to be a man. scratch
JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 12 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum