SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:01 pm

While Jared as co-Bachelor would be a shocking announcement, I think it may be more along the lines of something to do with CH and his hosting job. Is it still being speculated that CH is in the running for co-host of Kelly and ? on ABC?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:26 pm

OT -- How many more programs is CH going to be on before we get truly sick of him?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Jared was on there Here to Make Friends podcast. He talks about Caila and Ashley, - I thought it was an interesting listening to his perspective. He comes across very thoughtful and well spoken. He voiced a lot of his frustrations with Ashley and alluded a little into Caila and him, I found he was candid while still being very thoughtful and respectful of all three parties.

Thought it was an interesting listen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-haibon-bachelor-in-paradise-interview_us_57d9afe0e4b04a1497b232a1
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:13 pm

I listened to the podcast too and wrote a lot of this in Caila's thread but thought I'd post here too. I wish some of what Jared said in the podcast had been said on After Paradise and quoted in Jared's magazine articles. Jared mentioned that he was silent because he wanted to stay out of the media spotlight and so he let Ashley and Caila speak. But he failed to mention that he did speak to at least two media outlets whilst the drama was airing (People Magazine being one) and was dismissive about Ashley's actions saying something like how easy it is to be sweet to Ashley. I was glad that he seemed more explicit in saying that Ashley was wrong in her actions, but there again seems to be a characterisation of those actions as her just being "emotional" or "dramatic". IMO the way Ashley behaved went beyond that and it's a shame Jared seems to let her off the hook ultimately, even in this podcast.

I think what strikes me is how Caila really got the majority of Ashley's wrath when actually this was always more about Ashley and Jared and their dynamic. If it wasn't Caila, then Ashley would've found another target (most likely Emily if she'd still been with Jared). I think the anger about Caila being a backstabber was less to do with any friendship between Ashley and Caila, and more to do with Ashley's plan to get back Jared not working. What still doesn't make much sense to me is that Jared and Ashley still seem to claim they have this "strong friendship", but all we've seen IMO is a toxic dynamic, lies and manipulations. Jared revealed in the podcast that Ashley also initially told him not to go on the show because it would be hard for her to see. But then later prior to filming Ashley said to Jared that she knew they'd be dating other people and it would be okay. But of course she didn't mention that she also told Caila she couldn't go to BIP either (and that Ashley still wanted to date Jared).

I don't think there was ever really going to be a chance at building a strong foundation for Caila and Jared with so much drama at the start of their relationship. I think there were real feelings there that they both wanted to pursue further, but as Jared and Caila have both said, they couldn't get beyond Paradise. It's interesting because I think even if the feelings had been equal I am not sure if even the strongest couples would've really had a chance if that was their start. It does seem though that Jared and Caila have handled this split pretty maturely and Jared mentioned that they've remained friends.

I think Jared and Caila both made mistakes, but the more I hear about everything that happened (on and off the show) IMO it's clear a vast majority of this drama was started and perpetuated by Ashley. It sounds like Jared has decided to continue his friendship with Ashley (it's a shame no-one's asked him about that vacation away with Ashley in July after filming BIP) which IMO is probably just going to continue this drama in his life for years to come. Only a clean break between the both of them would end the ties, and I do think Jared will look back on this and regret he didn't do that sooner. Naming their friendship as "strong" works to disguise the toxic nature of that dynamic and IMO is just going to repeat everything that happened before. After all, Jared thought he and Ashley had a "strong friendship" going in to Paradise. I don't think much has changed, and I don't think it will until they really cut the cords. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:18 pm

sbolduc wrote:Jared was on there Here to Make Friends podcast. He talks about Caila and Ashley, - I thought it was an interesting listening to his perspective. He comes across very thoughtful and well spoken. He voiced a lot of his frustrations with Ashley and alluded a little into Caila and him, I found he was candid while still being very thoughtful and respectful of all three parties.

Thought it was an interesting listen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-haibon-bachelor-in-paradise-interview_us_57d9afe0e4b04a1497b232a1

IMO, all he said was that he was frustrated without really going into it. He wouldn't have said it wasn't in Assley's place to ask Caila not to date Jared until he was prompted by the hosts. Still the wimpy little manboy.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:21 pm

I think I wrote earlier in this thread about Jared's cognitive dissonance. He showed that again in the podcast IMO. On the one hand Jared says that he was angry at Ashley and that she didn't have a right to ask Caila not to go to Paradise and date him. The next minute he says he was also angry at Caila for not following what Ashley said. Suspect

Jared says that he and Ashley have a "strong friendship". Then goes on to explain how Ashley lied to him. no no

I am also reminded that Ashley called Caila a wh*re twice to Jared's face and he said NOTHING both times. Those are the kinds of things that probably revealed more than he realized. The sad thing is that Jared still doesn't appear to see how wrong that was. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Jared is currently in Toronto for TIFF along with Robby, Vinny, and Brett M (lamp). I am curious if Jared's 'performance' on BIP has dulled his shine with the ladies.  I am sure that he will be asked to pose for photos with many ladies regardless, but I just wonder if the general viewing public sees him as less of a good catch now that he showed his lack of a backbone and failed to stand up for Caila, the girl he supposedly liked. Especially as he stands next to 3 really good men, men that didn't lead a girl on needlessly, men who acted with grace under pressure, and men with the balls to act like real men even when the times were rough or awkward. Jared has never been my cup if tea, but now I think way less of him.  IMO.  

And I wonder, as an honorary member of the mean clique, if Jared is being nice to Robby or if he's being an arse. If I were Robby hanging out with Jared, I wouldn't trust him at all. He seems the type to go back and trashtalk you behind your back all night long, probably via facetime with AI. Ugh. IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:08 pm

^^
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 CseVvk6XEAAGrKG
Vinny Ventiera ‏@VINNYVINSANE  Sep 16
NHL ‏@NHL Sep 16
As fate will have it, these @BacheloretteABC contestants fell in love with @Scotiabank #WCH2016 Fan Village.
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 CsehdlvVIAE__zc
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 27 Csk4Da2WgAAAalp
Vinny Ventiera ‏@VINNYVINSANE Sep 17
Toronto! You have showed us so much love ! Can't wait to come back soon! ️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Wow nice Scotiabank Fan Village pic. I wonder if they went to a World Cup of Hockey, game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Has Jared changed his mind romantically about Ashley I?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:31 pm

He specifically said in the ET interview, they are good friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks, GA!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma