SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:33 pm

@Duke702, I don't know how accurate the intel for Ashley asking Jared for a date is? The description of the episode describes the chosen bachelor as "free spirited". Sounds more like Daniel, imo. question

In “Episode 303B,” which airs TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), the story picks up as our remaining cast members are shocked to see that an infamous drama queen has arrived in Paradise! This determined bachelorette is ready to find love and put the drama, her ex and the tears behind her for good! But the best laid plans often go awry, and, as she walks into paradise, she is confronted with her worst nightmare: her ex has met someone else, and she will have to watch from the sidelines as he finds love with another woman.

Having run out of options this teary-eyed bachelorette invites the free-spirited bachelor to join her on the date, but as the duo departs, a storm rolls into Paradise, leaving the remaining cast members on edge, fearing that the storm is an omen of the inevitable drama to come.  The new pair are both surprised to find themselves enjoying a dinner filled laughs and easy conversation, but just as they start to connect, a tribe of Aztec warriors dances in and takes this virgin bachelorette off to the sacrificial alter, leaving our lonely bachelor to finish his dinner alone.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:38 pm

dee wrote:@Duke702, I don't know how accurate the intel for Ashley asking Jared for a date is? The description of the episode describes the chosen bachelor as "free spirited". Sounds more like Daniel, imo.  question

In “Episode 303B,” which airs TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), the story picks up as our remaining cast members are shocked to see that an infamous drama queen has arrived in Paradise! This determined bachelorette is ready to find love and put the drama, her ex and the tears behind her for good! But the best laid plans often go awry, and, as she walks into paradise, she is confronted with her worst nightmare: her ex has met someone else, and she will have to watch from the sidelines as he finds love with another woman.

Having run out of options this teary-eyed bachelorette invites the free-spirited bachelor to join her on the date, but as the duo departs, a storm rolls into Paradise, leaving the remaining cast members on edge, fearing that the storm is an omen of the inevitable drama to come.  The new pair are both surprised to find themselves enjoying a dinner filled laughs and easy conversation, but just as they start to connect, a tribe of Aztec warriors dances in and takes this virgin bachelorette off to the sacrificial alter, leaving our lonely bachelor to finish his dinner alone.

source

I'm sorry but WTH is this episode description?!? They can't even be joking, right?! SMH!!!! :shocked!:

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:39 pm

I think they are talking about Jared? IDK. Wells doesn't come in until episode 4 so IDK who else they are talking about.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:39 pm

I thought I saw a preview with Ashley I and Wells are on a date and she is saying something about having more chemistry with him than ever having had with Jared. Has anyone been following Wells social media? Is there a possibility he is still dating Ashley I?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:40 pm

NO effing way Wells is still dating Ashley. jmo. laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think they are talking about Jared? IDK. Wells doesn't come in until episode 4 so IDK who else they are talking about.

Wasn't she supposed to be scheming and 'making Jared jealous' with Daniel?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think they are talking about Jared? IDK. Wells doesn't come in until episode 4 so IDK who else they are talking about.

Wasn't she supposed to be scheming and 'making Jared jealous' with Daniel?
And it also looked like their (Ash and Daniel) sabotaging convo came at the dinner portion of a date? They're both slightly dressed up. Who knows. Must have been before those Aztec warriors took the virgin rofl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Jared seems to be looking for the real thing. There is a kindness that really makes him stand out from all the drama going on.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:18 pm

I think the spoilers might be slightly wrong. I think AshleyI does have a date with Daniel. But there's at least two conversations between AshleyI and Jared outside of that, where Jared's telling her straight up that he wants to date Caila and Ashley's crying and telling him "I'm not ready to see you with someone else".

I think Jared and Caila will be there for 3-4 episodes. There was another "date" shown of Jared and Caila in the previews that is still to come after their first date. And then in one of the previews you can see Caila upset and crying, which is when I assume the drama gets too much for her and she leaves. And Jared follows soon after because Caila was the only person he was interested in. I think it says a lot about their genuine connection that they're still dating now.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm

I think we will need a "road map" to get through this show.  LOL. :yes:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:31 pm

I'm glad to hear that it's not just for 1 epi. I'm looking forward to seeing the fun stuff, although not the drama caused by Ashley I.

IA that the date isn't with Jared because it had said that "her ex" had found love with someone else and she had run out of options. Calling him her ex is a little much since they've never really dated.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:47 pm

Episode 4 promo Jaila

https://youtu.be/Vq10My4jrvM
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma