SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Totally! My aunt actually has the same condition. In her case, she lost her eyelashes and most of her hair as well. sad I just had no idea Carly had this problem.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:58 pm

I feel for Carly and all of those with this condition. I have enough trouble with my straggly ones but at least I have them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:08 pm

It still makes me sad that she ever felt 'less than' those around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:33 pm

I wonder if her insecurity was used by the producers? I was just reading in another thread about a former castmember who felt that way and the one who's now working on UnReal basically told her it was true when she was let go. You don't want them to know what you're insecure about, that's for sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:01 pm

The problem is they do psych testing and then they have their own questionnaires that might tune TPTB into what the cast person's insecurities/fears are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am

Based on what we've learned about TPTB, one needs to have a very strong and resistant personality to get through any of these shows. Perhaps Carly has self-confidence issues which were made worse by being on this franchise. Assuming that, why would she put herself through this "circus" for the third time. You would think she could meet Mr. Right in RL. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:27 am

Carly looks much better with darker hair. She needs to stop bleaching it.. it's just not a flattering color for her and makes her hair look ratty. I've said this before too, but she dresses like a teenager/young girl in her early 20's.. It's not cute. She just needs a complete style makeover TBH.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:32 am

Columbia, I'm guessing she did it for the money. Not very rational but the alums might possibly think they've been through the tptb wringer and know how to survive it, so they sign on again. Didn't work out so well for Chris Bukowski - an example of just how bad it can get. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CmaVKyhWcAAux47
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell · 23h23 hours ago
2nd time is a charm @jueliakinney @TenleyMolzahn
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Rays and Shades Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f31e earrings @ayanadesigns by @carlywad

Beach is lifeCarly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f31e dress @shopdearhannah by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Barf. Some things should just be illegal to show on TV. Spoiler from episode 2 of BiP:

Evan is given a date card and he takes out Carly. I think their date had something to do with a setting a world record for kissing. Kinda like Sean Lowe & Lesley Murphy’s 1-on-1.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 pm

^ I'm dreading this...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl