SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Eww. Is Evan really that much of a good kisser if she stayed with him after that!? and got engaged??? Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f637

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Carly has insecurity issues. It's obvious IMO. She just wants someone to "want" her. Pity on the poor girl.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

MF claimed there were multiple dudes fighting over her though. Why not go for the other guy? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 pm

*cough*  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b5  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b0  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b5 *cough*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:MF claimed there were multiple dudes fighting over her though. Why not go for the other guy? cheeky
MF lies... and/or is pushing his tune IMO laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:19 pm

IrelandRose wrote:*cough*  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b5  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b0  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f4b5 *cough*

Heck yeah!! Millionaire Evan?! Ferrari, Porshe, Mercedes, Cadillac, Range Rover, etc? We should all be praising Carly in a sense! laugh out loud Now, she needs to use that fellas money for a new wardrobe and new hair.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Lol he is a millionaire? Is that why Wells called him E-money? 
Regardless money aside he just is gross and Carly is that desperate

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49b  Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Evan has three kids...does she have the slightest notion of what kind of situation she is walking into? OMG. affraid

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Evan has three kids...does she have the slightest notion of what kind of situation she is walking into...
They either stayed together for the money or got caught up in the bachelor bubble. There is no way Evan/Carly are going to last long term as a couple JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Evan really is unpopular here! He still doesn't even have a thread up that I know of! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

We are charging him for his own thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

atem wrote:Evan really is unpopular here!  He still doesn't even have a thread up that I know of! LOL
You're right! His ex wife calls Evan a sperm donor. She says he didn't spend any time with the boys. His main focus was pursuing fame/fortune. He's very different than the men production usually cast.

Carly's quirky. I don't think she's up for the challenges that a come when you're with a guy who has children and a bitter ex JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl