SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:07 pm

atem wrote:Evan really is unpopular here!  He still doesn't even have a thread up that I know of! LOL

He wasn't eliminated yet from JoJo's season, (Spoiler) then I was offline for a bit. Thanks for the reminder.

Evan's Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Uh oh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Is Steve going to freak out, post about this incessantly and force him to fake/real contact Bumble now or nahh??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Sort of OT: Did Carly do any impromptu singing last season other than the "Rose is just a rose" song?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:08 am

I pretty sure that was the only song she sang .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:08 am

I'm convinced that Carly has bought robot followers (or whatever they are) on Instagram. She has 402K followers, whereas Ashley I., who has much more recognition among casual viewers--for the "Kardashian wannabe" thing and the epic 2-on-1 with Kelsey, among other things--has 310K. Ashley has made guest appearances to talk about the show on Access Hollywood and E! News. I can't imagine Carly doing that. So where did Carly's 92K more followers come from? Her singing career? I think she bought them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:58 am

You can tell the bought followers. They usually don't have a picture, they have very few followers and their following's are usually other Bach nation people or other celebrities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Carly probably has some followers due to her brother Zak who was also on the show.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:01 pm

I think being Jade's bestie has also helped her when it comes to followers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 pm

mindless wrote:I think being Jade's bestie has also helped her when it comes to followers.
The numbers were different but I remember Carly's followers also being higher than Ashley's last summer, while BiP was airing (i.e. before #JannerForever, before Jade became Bachelor royalty).

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm

I think Carly wants to be Bach royalty now with Evan laugh out loud Not gonna happen, Carly, with Jam in the same season. Too bad, so sad!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:39 pm

In my opinion it wasn't going to happen with or without jam. Neither Carly or her weirdo fiance were ever going to make bach royalty. Jam just made it that much more impossible.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl