SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:40 pm

@Bealge I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:46 pm

MEandI is probably out of her 2 yr contract by now. So they can not use that to get her back on the show, if the contract is over.  
If TPTB could get her back on even if it is the most scripted, edited tripe ever, they prob will.
JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Alanna wrote:I actually think unlike the Josh and Andi dynamic, which seems as some sort of burning, seething hatred, these two have cooled the animosity so I think the exchange isn't that weird. Cooled because she's planning to show up, I don't know but it would be "dramatic" and interesting so I'm really pulling it for it.

I think Andi has seen Nick's interviews, and he's been very diplomatic about Andi and her book. And I'm one of the people, who believes in her claims re Josh, so IMO compared to him, Nick is a gem, even to Andi. Also Nick said that the backlash Andi received for sleeping with Nick etc was way too harsh. I think there's been olive branches extended and accepted. IMO.
I can't remember Nick being harsh on Andi...ever. I don't watch BIP but I love reading tweets from this account, and this gave me a chuckle.

Bachelor Burn Book ‏@bachelorburn

Nick: "You say Andi's book is fiction. All I know is what Andi wrote about me wasn't fiction." #BachelorInParadise

giggling

I love Nick, even when I am not watching he makes me laugh.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Alanna wrote:It's funny how perspectives change. At one point, Josh's mom handpicked this woman for her son and couldn't wait for her to be her 2nd daughter, along with a 3rd one they wanted at the time but we don't talk about that laugh out loud And now she's all about posting pics from Mexico with Josh and her next daughter candidate, Amanduhhhh. Hope she doesn't disappoint also. There's going to be a graveyard of daughter candidates of yore soon.

Exactly! Long as he keep going on these dating shows. #addictive
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:35 pm

I do have the book, which I got months ago specifically to read more on why things ended with Nick. Boy did that deliver! In summary, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that Andi & Nick have any sort of friendship nevermind romance and praise be for that.
In summary she 1) compares him to a case of herpes- for trying to contact her to talk 2) criticises his apartment when she sees it, as underwhelming and that it kills off any thoughts of sleeping with im again! 3) uses him to in her words 'set the bar low', 'send in the dud' in meeting her family before sending in Josh 4) Knows she is choosing Josh long before the final day 5) does not get the fact that she broke Nick's heart and wails on about herself all the time.
I sincerely hope she stays the hell away from this season and continues to do MeAndi in her own time.

ps- she truly is not Nick's type imo, she was just pretending to be into him before the mask slipped and she went home town. All IMO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:50 pm

BKay wrote:i really really don't want to buy her book, but I am curious about what exactly she said about Nick. I've read references to it on here, but don't think I've really gotten the full gist of it. is there too much to share here or would someone be willing to?

@bkay have you tried to see if your library has it; that's one way to read it without paying for it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:19 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
BKay wrote:i really really don't want to buy her book, but I am curious about what exactly she said about Nick. I've read references to it on here, but don't think I've really gotten the full gist of it. is there too much to share here or would someone be willing to?

@bkay have you tried to see if your library has it; that's one way to read it without paying for it.

No, I haven't. It's a good idea to check there, so I'm not being critical of your idea at all, but I'm going to have a good laugh if my library has stocked her book! I would have to wonder who is doing the ordering of their new materials! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:22 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:she was just pretending to be into him before the mask slipped and she went home town.    All IMO

Thanks for the info. Her biotchy, selfish cruelty knows no limits, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:27 pm

BKay wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

No, I haven't. It's a good idea to check there, so I'm not being critical of your idea at all, but I'm going to have a good laugh if my library has stocked her book! I would have to wonder who is doing the ordering of their new materials! Hugesmile

Just for the heck of it, I checked to see if my library (part of the Ohio Digital Library) has the book in the kindle edition....

They have 8 copies and 22 people have it on hold since no copies are available.

I will not be joining that list

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:31 pm

That's incredible!

eta: I just checked my local library, and they have two copies, both checked out now. I didn't ck on the kindle version.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 14 3806527698 that's what a good promotion from the boys does ... especially Nick, now that he's the bachelor everyone wants a dirt on him ... but like he said "has its inaccuracies, but fictional it is not" (Nick's tweet) or in other words ... it's how Andi sees the world around her, it's her reality (not necessarily mine)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:55 pm

What is the name of the book?
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle