SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 am

He would have to be. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by SueSt Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully she has matured and moved on from both.
not holding my breath.... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:06 am

IDK. I think her eyes have been opened a bit since moving to NYC and seeing she is not all that and a bag of chips, but one of many chips in the bag. That can be a bit humbling. Maybe. Maybe not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Love how she is returning to TV to give her "dud" dating advice. Because she picks winners. Cough, cough.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GlenB Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Too much hate for Andi ***IMO***. I just found this board and I think she is a very unique woman. LIving in NY I would date her in a heartbeat. Too me she is one of the best contestants on any of those shows.
She has everything a guy can ask for. ***IMO***

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

GlenB

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:02 pm

GlenB wrote:Too much hate for Andi. I just found this board and I think she is a very unique woman. LIving in NY I would date her in a heartbeat. Too me she is one of the best contestants on any of those shows.
She has everything a guy can ask for.
Perhaps you should message her then.   This thread is called Snark thread for a reason, I think there is still an Andi fan type thread somewhere *edit*

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Welcomeparty! @GlenB

This is a general discussion thread, so all thoughts and opinions are welcome, good, bad, positive negative.  

I see you've also found your way to her fan thread.  That is for Andi fans to post all positive, pro, loving, fanning, etc. type posts for and about her.  If you don't want to read or don't like the negative, you may want to stick to that thread.  

We don't have to agree with everyone's thoughts and opinions, we can agree to disagree. We do have to show respect to fellow posters and their opinions.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:39 pm

welcomesign @GlenB she miss one years ago and pick the duche laugh out loud just saying. I do hope she finds someone else in the future though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Hahahahahahahahah MeAndi, IMO she crashed Kimmel and made herself look like- some might say- the self promotional cheapskate she is, drumming up some final sales for her book. However she did herself a favour sitting next to Kaitlyn- who came as an alcoholic oompa loompa. Good god I hope their fee paid for the drinks, but in all likliehood they came on for free. All IMHO HO HO, Christmas keeps on giving.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Those shorts she was wearing were so short she should have just stuck with her infamous panties.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those shorts she was wearing were so short she should have just stuck with her infamous panties.
Yes, she's seem to have run with the shorts/ hotpants theme for a while now. Seems a bit of an odd look, the white cape and white shorts were her outfit in that book release interview thing she did- which was over a year ago. Suppose it looked better than Kaitlyns awful crop top thing, but faint praise.
I was dissapointed Kimmel didn't ask something more useful- or get into the book and perhaps drag Josh into the mire too.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

My take was the whole JK segment was to focus on Nick being TB and trying to get the convo to revolve around their past relationships with Nick and see what turned up.
It failed with K as all she wanted to do was re-establish that she is secure in her current relationship. Nick and MEandI had the sense to be polite towards each other and JK. In retrospect it probably would have worked out better to JK's advantage had Nick been called in first and be seated next to JK and then the ladies being called in. That would have been funny to see K scrambling not to sit next to Nick.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle