SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:01 am

Nope, no birthday wishes yesterday for CH.

So, we have her participating in UnReal MF's hated TV show. We have this new article about the FS which just so happens to be released one day after JoJo's FS.

What's next? I say something else during the airing of BIP. Will she defend the women on BIP for having sex? laugh out loud

:uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nope, no birthday wishes yesterday for CH.

So, we have her participating in UnReal MF's hated TV show. We have this new article about the FS which just so happens to be released one day after JoJo's FS.

What's next? I say something else during the airing of BIP. Will she defend the women on BIP for having sex? laugh out loud

Only if they are having sex with her.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nope, no birthday wishes yesterday for CH.

Only if they are having sex with her.  cantstopl
spitcoffee yes  I wonder how many bottles of wine MeAndi will drink once she sees the new BIP promo and the People comments about JAM?  I would almost feel sorry for her, if she wasn't such an obnoxious, self-centered, evil bitch!

She's getting all she deserves and more. Both #25 & #26 seen in bedrooms with the girls they fell for, Amanda & Jen. Preview showed Nick closing the door and Jen was on the bed, and we know ALL about the other two (Jam) ! speechless

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I just want to throw this out there...it's simply my opinion. 
I don't know who did or did not have sexual intercourse. I don't want to know. I don't need to know. 
With that being said--we can infer that certain couples like each other a lot and perhaps physically even. But we don't know if any deals were actually sealed or not unless it becomes public knowledge. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:52 pm

What is wrong with some people?  This girl tagged Andi in this tweet.  Seriously, I know we like to snark on this thread but this is just pathetic and mean.

Breanna Lopez ‏@bbbreanna  4h4 hours ago
Is josh naked?!@aprilmartinez_ @AndiDorfman @JoshAllanMurray @amandastantonnn @RealitySteve
Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 8 Codkwr10
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:56 pm

She might still be sleeping but I'll be on the look out for any responses. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

ETA;
Sorry I was adding another sentence, fumble fingers, lost my post half way through, I wanted to add, that SM poster really thinks that Andi hasn't seen that yet? What good does it do to tag Andi in it. That relationship was over long ago. Why would Andi care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 pm

^^^ Oops, I hope to not offend anyone here Embarassed !!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:03 pm

No offense. The poster didn't even give credit to where she got that photo which had to be here IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No offense. The poster didn't even give credit to where she got that photo which had to be here IMO.

I don't think it's from here. it's a screenshot of the preview from their twitter account. It even has the BIP tweet showing.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:05 pm

I thought it was pretty funny how dumbfounded Andi looked on Family Feud when the answer to Who would you feel guilty lying to was spouse or partner. That never dawned on her. She said mother than grandmother

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:22 pm

She probably assumed blood relations in a family. I didn't think of it either and I've never hooked up with Ick and had it revealed during a fundraiser. Score one for me!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm

IMO she looked dumbfounded on all the questions except colour of an apple. Since AshleyI said green, Andi's answer, red was a no brainer and the only answer that gave her points, compared to the zero's she got with the other questions.

And she continues to try to prove herself right in the ridiculous sex/chore debate.
Wonder what her ex's think of her now, since she feels having sex is a chore. laugh out loud

She's nuts IMO.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 19h19 hours ago
It's totally a chore ... That's why it's called a favor. Revote?@kaitlynbristowe @FamilyFeudABC

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle