SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HaveFaith - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:So Jen's first Ig back, not very convincing she found a be IMO...idk , thoughts?
https://instagram.com/p/BHOC-7VgYhE/
Can't imagine a happily in a brand new relationship girl posting this. My vote is Jen is single, regardless who she was paired with on the show imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

HaveFaith - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Houston people Josh is stuck at the airport!! Where are our pics Smiley any action from Amanda yet?

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

It maybe that the time in Mexico only solidified a friendship. I don't think anything horrible happened either, jmoaa.
It may be that Jen had her eyes opened wide kind of like Alice and it sparked self reflection. Maybe Nick had the same Alice experience and referenced it as a nap and then needing detox, is my opinion.
If we look at it from a sane POV, this Fleiss driven situation would not normally produce one lasting engagement. So coming out of it with 3 prospective is like an LSD trip.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Nick has been following her all along. She just followed him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Based on Jens recent follow I think Jorge the bartender is back laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 pm

I must confess. I have not watch JoJo season of the bachelorette, but very much intend to watch BIP. Reason because I am bored with the franchise of the bachelorette and think the same old same old needs to be spiced up. I am having a blast reading all you guys post you all are so funny. I am also thinking Josh romance with Amanda is like Taylor Swift life right now, life is dishing out interesting summer of love. Love is definetely in the air. The bachelorette really needs a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Jen is just going back to Fort Lauderdale now according to her snap, unless she went somewhere first

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Is Jen from FL?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Yea she lives in ft Lauderdale

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Imo they are more than just friends. Liking each other's posts etc. like that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:54 pm

sbolduc wrote:Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

Jennifer doesn't seem to be the drama type.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:57 pm

reason wrote:I must confess.  I have not watch JoJo season of the bachelorette, but very much intend to watch BIP.  Reason because I am bored with the franchise of the bachelorette and think the same old same old needs to be spiced up.  I am having a blast reading all you guys post you all are so funny.  I am also thinking Josh romance with Amanda is like Taylor Swift life right now, life is dishing out interesting summer of love.  Love is definetely in the air.  The bachelorette really needs a change.

I agree with you there. I've been watching off and on from the start and it's nothing new to me. I think what helps it is the huge social media pull it brings.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear