SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 am

casjacknick wrote:Wait, wait, wait Grace is already following each other but Jam isn't? Did I miss the magical moment or are they making me wait until tomorrow? Do they not understand our devotion?
And what's this with Nick and Jen. They can already color me confused. So they are following each other and liking each others pictures but she instagrams an encouragement quote about not trying to find a good man? Did anyone tell them their only options for my entertainment are to be unrealistically madly in love or destroyed by their soul crushing break up? They can't just get along nicely post show if it didn't work out. That is WAY too boring.
Ya!! You missed the blessed event of Josh following Amanda. We had a little party and everything over here. I just don't think I can work with you if you don't start paying better attention to these key developments. #JamForever

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:36 am

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Wait, wait, wait Grace is already following each other but Jam isn't? Did I miss the magical moment or are they making me wait until tomorrow? Do they not understand our devotion?
And what's this with Nick and Jen. They can already color me confused. So they are following each other and liking each others pictures but she instagrams an encouragement quote about not trying to find a good man? Did anyone tell them their only options for my entertainment are to be unrealistically madly in love or destroyed by their soul crushing break up? They can't just get along nicely post show if it didn't work out. That is WAY too boring.
Ya!! You missed the blessed event of Josh following Amanda. We had a little party and everything over here. I just don't think I can work with you if you don't start paying better attention to these key developments. #JamForever
Amanda is also following Josh Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 am

She must have just started she wasn't at 2 am. Wonder if she'll be #blessed today. She was still following Andi and Kelly this am

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 am

I "hear" that Eva. Is a nice guy in RL. Maybe Carly reslly does need a nice guy in her life.

I'm going to wait to see how he other 3 couples (including nicks whatever happened) on screen before dismissing them as showmance over JAM like most of you seem to be doing. 
JAM getting engaged is ridiculous also though in my head I totally see major sparks and am fangirling that amanda got someone great.

Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 am

nd4reality wrote:I "hear" that Eva. Is a nice guy in RL. Maybe Carly reslly does need a nice guy in her life.

I'm going to wait to see how he other 3 couples (including nicks whatever happened) on screen before dismissing them as showmance over JAM like most of you seem to be doing. 
JAM getting engaged is ridiculous also though in my head I totally see major sparks and am fangirling that amanda got someone great.

Jmo.

He's rich too that might make him more attractive Smiley

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:21 am

Joshswife wrote:She must have just started she wasn't at 2 am. Wonder if she'll be #blessed today. She was still following Andi and Kelly this am
Heavens to Betsy. Kelly. In this context! Can't believe I forgot about her momentarily here. The love child or Regina George and Miranda Priestly. Yikes!! If I was Amanda, my priority would have been: 

1) unfollow and block Kelly on an sm platforms
2) follow new baby daddy

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:14 am

I forgot about Kelly too! Andi might be subtle subtweets about all of this, but Kelly could very well go all overt BI*CH straight up here!! Just followed Travisty. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:35 am

yana_bach wrote:TBH, i think Grace not only have a good couple name going for them, but they're also the most attractive couple there IMO. Were it not for Grant's, ugm, backstory, i would totally have given them the benefit of the doubt that they just might be in love.

With that person who posted on Facebook of Lace griping about being there another week... IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am

The only thing I know about Evan is the SM posting his ex-wife did about him being a deadbeat dad who was to chase after fame and TV exposure. If he is rich, i do hope he supports his kids well (I would like to think he would if he wasn't wealthy as well). I will look to see how they handle things post-show RL more than what is shown on this heavily edited show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

Joshswife wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I "hear" that Eva. Is a nice guy in RL. Maybe Carly reslly does need a nice guy in her life.

Jmo.

He's rich too that might make him more attractive Smiley

Exactly. For many women a lot money is the biggest turn-on in a man. I also think Carly is cute enough that Evan could be attracted to her in real life. I see no reason why Carly and Evan couldn't be into each other as more than a showmance. I'm not sure I buy that they fell madly in love but I still see a lot of similarities between the two and I think they could genuinely like and relate to each other even if it's just as friends. I think they want the same things. blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f601  blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f601  blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f601  blessed - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 1f601

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:20 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this but I can see Carly and Evan too. He seemed to be well liked by all the guys in the house (except Chad) so maybe he's a decent guy. If he got rid of that combover haircut before BIP he might even be tolerable to look at.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Hopefully, he did get rid of that hideous hair style. There is hope - if Carly can address her eyebrows, then Evan can get a new hair stylist. It may be easier for them to continue their relationship since I think I read upthread that they both live in the same town.

I think we will just have to see how they are shown on this show. I remember Brooks coming on late, and he seemed totally different than he was shown on Des' season. There were some others that their edit didn't seem to capture the real person. Hopefully, Evan will be a nice change from how he was portrayed on the Bachelorette.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear