SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JamForever - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:50 pm

The 2 BFFs ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JamForever - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:The 2 BFFs ?

Don't even put that nugget in my brain!!!! I would love that. I mean, they both deserve their own big days and I know that. I have said over and over though that I am obviously a terrible fan because I want things that make me happy not what makes them happy. And a BFF double wedding would make me VERY happy. Awwww.....
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:20 pm

2 BFF's? Do you guys mean Lauren and Amanda?  

I don't see that happening. Ben & Lauren would get their own big wedding for sure.

I'm thinking Mike Fleiss is justing throwing his normal Twitter bullsh** out there to get a reaction.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm

R.S. says they get paid $400/day on BIP...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Wait, wait, wait Grace is already following each other but Jam isn't? Did I miss the magical moment or are they making me wait until tomorrow? Do they not understand our devotion?
And what's this with Nick and Jen. They can already color me confused. So they are following each other and liking each others pictures but she instagrams an encouragement quote about not trying to find a good man? Did anyone tell them their only options for my entertainment are to be unrealistically madly in love or destroyed by their soul crushing break up? They can't just get along nicely post show if it didn't work out. That is WAY too boring.
Ya!! You missed the blessed event of Josh following Amanda. We had a little party and everything over here. I just don't think I can work with you if you don't start paying better attention to these key developments. #JamForever

Oh no! Please don't take away my Jam card!!! Also, big time confession time, I turn to all of you for my social media updates as I don't have any form of social media. Well actually I never deleted that myspace account I had from a decade ago, is myspace still a thing? However if light of Amanda following her future hubbs...
clapping! thumbsup High clap :Woah-hoo: whipped awwww

(is that enough to show my undying loyalty?)
laugh out loud that'll do, Pig, that'll do.

As for double wedding, definitely just the rejects of Caravan and Grace. Jam is a show stopper!!! They're getting their own imo. They're THE couple. Everyone else needs to be scared, including the real lead couples!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:29 pm

I can't see Lauren wanting to share her wedding day with anyone. Besides Amanda and Lauren are good friends but only since the bachelor. That will be Ben and Laurens day. Come on do we really think Josh and Amanda will last? The real world is rough. I just wish Amanda wasnt going to get hurt. She doesn't deserve that.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:30 pm

MM ain't having nothing to do with a double wedding, I bet.  That won't happen, IMO.

It will be Evan/Carly and Lace/Grant Circus Double Wedding. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

This is a potential contestant thread that's being clogged up with General Discussion.

Please use this General Discussion thread for BIP.

BIP General Discussion

When discussing a contestant, please use their own thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:R.S. says they get paid $400/day on BIP...

Like I said, they are cheap! JamForever - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 3806527698

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Hey, there is no Thread for Lauren H. , just noticed on her snapchat, she shows her suitcases still unpacked and is talking as if she hadn't been there in a while. I know she went to Florida and visited Ryan Beckett, and hung out with Jubilee and some others this past weekend. But idk I think she did last longer on the show than some originally thought. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:46 am

i saw a snapchat with danny (afterbuzz). he was with a few bach people this weekend in NY. i saw one with jared, then after one with caila & sharleen. they all must have been hanging out for the 4th.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear