SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:55 am

Carly and Evan. What in the world.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:This show is so sleezy.

And Ashley I and particularly the twins make it dumb.

I didn't even need to see the preview (which I haven't yet) to know that.

I'm a twin and the whole 'dating as a set' thing turns me way off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm

From People.com Link

All the Couples Who Are Hooking Up on This Season of Bachelor in Paradise

On Tuesday night's Bachelorette: Men Tell All special, we got to see all our favorite (and least favorite) contestants from this season of The Bachelorette recap the best moments of the past few weeks.

But really, all the attention was on the three-minute Bachelor in Paradise trailer, which featured Chad Johnson in all his deli-meat-eating glory, Evan bleeding (again) and, of course, plenty of romance (and romantic drama!).

We watched the trailer, and then watched it again (and again and again) to list out all the couples to look out for this season – and the drama that will follow each of them!

1. Lace and Chad
We could have seen this pairing coming: Lace and Chad were the token crazies of their respective seasons, so it's only natural that they'd flock to each other in paradise. However, it doesn't look like it was a peaceful courtship: We see Chad practically flinging Lace around the hot tub. Not the makings of an epic romance.

2. Lace and Grant
As such, it seems Lace moved on fast from Chad to firefighter Grant. Of course, since this is paradise, it wasn't without a few bumps along the way. We see them in a hotel room together just before cutting to a clip of Lace telling Grant to go "find love with someone else" because she looks like a "bitch." Yikes

3. Amanda and Nick
One of the season's sure-to-be epic romances? Amanda and Nick Viall, who are seen kissing and swooning over each other throughout the trailer. "Amanda is stunning and she's kind and a great mother," he says. "I know that this is the person. I'm in love." Even more of an indicator of the serious level of Nick's feelings? A shot of him holding a diamond ring.

4. Jennifer and Nick
That ring could be for Jennifer, from Ben Higgins' season, whom we see Nick kayaking with, making out on the beach with and in a hotel room with.

5. Amanda and Josh
Fear not for Amanda though – if things don't work out with Nick, it looks like she has another option: Andi Dorfman's ex-fiancé Josh Murray, with whom we see her in bed. (Spoiler: He's totally naked.)

6. Jared and Caila
Amanda isn't the only one of Ben's exes in for an intense romance in paradise. Caila and series veteran Jared are falling for each other, too. "Love is the best feeling in the world," she says. "And I found that with Jared." Well, not if a certain someone has anything to say about it …

7. Jared and Ashley I.
Who knows if these two hook up again, but clearly there's still some romantic tension remaining from last season. When Jared tells Ashley I. that he's trying to move on from her (with Caila), she bursts into tears (classic Ashley I., am I right?) and says she's not ready.

8. Daniel and Ashley I.
She's so ready, in fact, that she teams up with everyone's favorite professional Canadian to "sabotage" Caila and make Jared jealous. If the next clip of Caila crying is any indication, it seems that it works.

9. Wells and Ashley I.
But don't worry, Ashley I. fans – she's apparently found someone to distract her from the Jared-induced pain (and sabotage plots). She meets Wells, whom she says "turned everything around," and she feels more chemistry with him than she ever did with Jared. The two even say there could be a baby conceived in paradise. (For this potential child's sake, let's hope they're kidding.)

10. Daniel and the twins
Okay, this one looks more like mild flirtation – the twins are seen stroking his pecs, which one of the twins (honestly, who can tell these two apart?) calls "bigger than my boobs." That's a direct quote, people.

11. Daniel and Carly
The twins are into his physique – and they're not alone. Did everyone catch Carly saying that Daniel is a "really good one-nighter?" Keep an eye out see where that one goes.

12. Evan and Jubilee
We don't know much about Evan and Jubilee's relationship, except that they're in bed together. Oh, and Evan makes a trip to the hospital, of which Chad may-or-may-not be the cause. Honestly, the Evan and Chad relationship is most likely going to be the most captivating of the season.

Uploaded by Anna Marie

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Eww yuck!  So many sloppy seconds and thirds in such a short period of time.  SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1838857674

Not sure if I'm more grossed out by Even and Jubes or Wells and Ashley I. and a possible baby conceived in paradise?  That's not even funny.  no no

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 pm

I think Ashley and Wells make a really cute couple.  Maybe if she could get over her obsession with Jared and tone down all her dramatics, it might work with Wells.  Ashley is a little "out there" at times, but I have always liked her.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Carly and Evan were totally left out being a couple in the article. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:Carly and Evan were totally left out being a couple....
It is perplexing production didn't show Evan/Carly together as a couple in the preview. According to RS they were giving each other roses at the rose ceremonies the entire time JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 am

I think they want people to watch the show, not change the channel. giggling

JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 am

Stacia620 wrote:I think Ashley and Wells make a really cute couple.  Maybe if she could get over her obsession with Jared and tone down all her dramatics, it might work with Wells.  Ashley is a little "out there" at times, but I have always liked her.

I think any guy that 'falls' for her needs their head examined.

And after watching that commercial for the show, I would be humiliated being associated with this gross show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 am

Wells and Ashley I saying there could be a baby conceived in paradiseShareadise??  SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 483122149  SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 2870920272

1. Ew. No thanks.
2. I think that they are talking about how much "sex" is happening in paradise and/or how many people are using the Boom Boom Room :cheeseyy firework
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Who was the guy in the commercial that kept doing weird poses? He came off really weird.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Nick.

he's weird.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze