SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AnchorDown - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Do we think that the SHV is over? Has JoJo been spotted at the airport?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

AnchorDown - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Chances Are w/ lyrics by Bob Seger and Martina Mc…: https://youtu.be/_ST3u4potq0. I love this song ..Just wanted to share ....

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Do we think that the SHV is over?  Has JoJo been spotted at the airport?  
I was just checking. Not yet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Maybe he will get to push her up against the wall one more time before they part ways! Hugesmile giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Maybe he will get to push her up against the wall one more time before they part ways!  Hugesmile giggling
Tweet with one hand about college sports, LOVINGLY shove Jo around with the other. So talented!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:45 pm

I hope they share SH pictures after the show.
I can't wait for the real stuff and not all this edited crappola.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:48 pm

I thought the video that JPG made for Nikki was so cute post-show. We were able to see some of the footage that never aired. Jordan, are you listening? Grab your phone and start recording...NOW! :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:51 pm

For Dessler :

"I knew I loved you before I met you" - Savage Garden

Please include screen shots of his insta haha.

"If you're not the one" - Daniel Beddingfield. There is a great duet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nSscrnvWE

Mommy - Jordan said he is not musically talented otherwise he would be writing songs like the other guys Hugesmile

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Oh, I know that, ND, but he can certainly hit record on his phone and take some SHV or behind the scene footage. If I remember correctly, JPG had a friend write that song for Nikki, Adventures in Loving You.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Yeah I just want more stuff from these two self proclaimed goofs.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Loving all the clues! I'm adding them to the F1 clues thread, but multi tasking and not always able to. If there are more feel free to move them over here. TYIA!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3524-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-clues-jordan-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:For Dessler :

"I knew I loved you before I met you" - Savage Garden

Please include screen shots of his insta haha.

"If you're not the one" - Daniel Beddingfield. There is a great duet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nSscrnvWE

Mommy - Jordan said he is not musically talented otherwise he would be writing songs like the other guys Hugesmile

Gotcha...will add it to my list of all the song suggestions and we can all choose one.

oh i love "if you are not the one" - all time fav Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit