SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lily Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought the other wedding was funny too!! Definitely a small world. It looked like Ben P is close friends of the groom and Olivia M is close friends of the bride. What are the odds. laugh out loud laugh out loud

OMG that's crazy JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Do you think he will just have to carry her out with her legs wrapped around him monkey style?  Just kidding (mostly).
I'm kinda shocked they've been able to unwind her from him to separate from shv each time laugh out loud She really likes him, a lot, to put it mildly.

I like seeing what a small world they share also. It's nice to see they're from the same social circle and world. It doesn't guarantee anything but it makes life easier imo.  And hopefully seeing happy marriages and long-term relationships will make BBJ feel committed to Jo and their relationship also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked his friends picture and commented on it. It seems to me from just going off of social media, that most of Jordan's friends are either married or in serious relationships. Perhaps JoJo came into his life at the right time.

Here's the picture:
https://instagram.com/p/BHikdiYBVUK/

Also, one of Jordan's close friends has a serious girlfriend, who is following JoJo on IG. She doesn't follow anyone else from the bachelor world. It seems she'll be able to make some new friends via Jordan's friends.

ETA: traveler, we think alike!! laugh out loud

I've noticed a lot of his likes lately have been friends posting about love and marriage. Who knows, maybe he really is ready to settle down. It seems like he's in a really good place career wise and JoJo seems like a good fit for him in terms of a partner.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:32 am

everly wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked his friends picture and commented on it. It seems to me from just going off of social media, that most of Jordan's friends are either married or in serious relationships. Perhaps JoJo came into his life at the right time.

Here's the picture:

Also, one of Jordan's close friends has a serious girlfriend, who is following JoJo on IG. She doesn't follow anyone else from the bachelor world. It seems she'll be able to make some new friends via Jordan's friends.

I've noticed a lot of his likes lately have been friends posting about love and marriage. Who knows, maybe he really is ready to settle down. It seems like he's in a really good place career wise and JoJo seems like a good fit for him in terms of a partner.
I've seen this also. Probably some combination of feeling happy in his new relationship and supporting his buddies who are all mostly married or in serious relationships like Ash noted. Jo seems like the perfect fit for him if he's truly ready, and she's obsessed with him. I don't know how/who he can ever wish to do better with if not Jo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:37 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Something about the fact that JoJo's brother was socializing with Jordan's brother is hilarious to me laugh out loud

I said it upthread. My head exploded.

This is all sorts of weird and oddly amusing to me. How do y'all think this plays out?
I don't know but, "It's a small world afterall..." is playing in my head laugh out loud

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:40 am

i enjoy reading this thread...y'all are detectives and i love it! #mindblown :cutesmile!: bestbud!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:47 am

IA, I also don't know who could be more right for him than our lil Jo. I can't wait for ATFR! They will sit on the couch (no space between them) with his arm around her and her hand on his knee while he's holding said hand and playing with it, both their faces showing the adoration for the other awwww That's how I imagine it laugh out loud hope we get to see something similar
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 am

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:

Here's the picture:

I've seen this also. Probably some combination of feeling happy in his new relationship and supporting his buddies who are all mostly married or in serious relationships like Ash noted. Jo seems like the perfect fit for him if he's truly ready, and she's obsessed with him. I don't know how/who he can ever wish to do better with if not Jo.
I absolutely completely agree. This is corny but I feel like they were made especially for the other. Not knowing them at all, except for the show, their SM and what we dig up here, I envision their future as a complete equal partnership deriving from mutual respect and always having each other's back. I know I say that often, but from my experience, it is the key component to a mutually happy life together. 

It really is fortunate that they only met now when they are each in a position to realize the importance and value in the other. Perfect timing!! It is exciting to get behind this couple which I've never done before and honestly didn't even understand. This is going to be a fun ride with these two!! :swinginglove
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:44 am

Question : Does anyone know where I can find a link to the FIR scene ?

There is someone that has put up a lot of Jordelle scenes on YT but her going to get him and giving him the FIR is missing. TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:49 am

Look under JoJoandJordanclips on YT.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 am

Actually, it's Jojo&JordanClips. It should come up for you.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:03 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Actually, it's Jojo&JordanClips.  It should come up for you.  
Whatever it is, I'm certifiably obsessed with rewatching that account laugh out loud I feel like their love story is awesome because it doesn't start out with the contestant chasing the lead like he's supposed to but where we are in the season now, he's getting so dangerously close to falling in love and it's adorable! Especially because I feel like Jos behavior post show is 100% confirmation that he did indeed get there on time to propose and give her what she wanted from him night 1.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit