SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Update! Definitely leaving LA:
snipped

Posting the whole pic to get a view of the ball cap.
IG
1h
dezember_parrentI looked terrible but the highlight of leaving la was meeting jojo @joelle_fletcher goodluck finding love!! We will be watching. JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 2764 JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 2764 JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 2764
JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 13651872_929961473796459_2094641619_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. There's a new snap from Becca's snapchat of JoJo laying in bed, and ofcourse on her phone, and Becca put the toast filter on her and she sounds all sick and so freaking adorable. She says "please stopppp." Alanna, it's calling your name girl! awwww:tissuebox
Just saw it!! Awwww. Why do I think whiny Jo is so freaking cute? Well, all Jos are cute, but whiny is really adorable!

And I don't see them as Beauty and the Beast laugh out loud BBJ is a baddy but not a Beast! Maybe Jasmine and Aladdin is more right?

Also, in the last snap, Becca said she's dropping Jo off at the airport but I haven't seen her spotted traveling or in Dallas yet. So that's tbd I suppose. She did have a suitcase so I think she's really leaving Becca's for sure, regardless if she's also leaving LA for sure also.
Don't piss Ashley I off. You KNOW Aladdin and Jasmine is for her and Jared.. laugh out loud !

I think Jo and Jordan totally are Bell and the Beast. Jo and Belle are both brunettes with brown eyes. Jordan and the Beast both have shaggy light brown hair and brown eyes. They're names are even similar! B for Belle and the Beast. And J for Jordan and JoJo. Plus, if all goes well, Jordan will want to change himself for the better for JoJo. Like how the Beast wanted and did do for Belle. Can't you tell I really thought of this laugh out loud ?

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. There's a new snap from Becca's snapchat of JoJo laying in bed, and ofcourse on her phone, and Becca put the toast filter on her and she sounds all sick and so freaking adorable. She says "please stopppp." Alanna, it's calling your name girl! awwww:tissuebox
Just saw it!! Awwww. Why do I think whiny Jo is so freaking cute? Well, all Jos are cute, but whiny is really adorable!

And I don't see them as Beauty and the Beast laugh out loud BBJ is a baddy but not a Beast! Maybe Jasmine and Aladdin is more right?

Also, in the last snap, Becca said she's dropping Jo off at the airport but I haven't seen her spotted traveling or in Dallas yet. So that's tbd I suppose. She did have a suitcase so I think she's really leaving Becca's for sure, regardless if she's also leaving LA for sure also.
Don't piss Ashley I off. You KNOW Aladdin and Jasmine is for her and Jared.. laugh out loud !

I think Jo and Jordan totally are Bell and the Beast. Jo and Belle are both brunettes with brown eyes. Jordan and the Beast both have shaggy light brown hair and brown eyes. They're names are even similar! B for Belle and the Beast. And J for Jordan and JoJo. Plus, if all goes well, Jordan will want to change himself for the better for JoJo. Like how the Beast wanted and did do for Belle. Can't you tell I really thought of this laugh out loud ?

IMO.
laugh out loud okay, I'm convinced, how can I argue with that logic and such a deeply thought out analysis??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Update! Definitely leaving LA:
JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Image52

So, US mag was wrong.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm

No clues where she's heading. Darn

Mommy of course!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 pm

BIP, of course! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:18 pm

So we get the sneak peak of the other 3 dates ( a group and 2 singles) but none of Jordelle. Can't wait for Monday to come.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Florida of course! JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Or Wisconsin  haha JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO.
laugh out loud okay, I'm convinced, how can I argue with that logic and such a deeply thought out analysis??
You can't! laugh out loud JK

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:26 pm

So was US Weekly wrong about her living with Becca? Is this the first time they ever been wrong about the show? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Or Wisconsin  haha JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 3806527698

She's coming to see me? giggling I better get the guest room ready!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit