SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Can I say how unfair it is that each time Jordan gets a 1-on-1 we have to wait 2 weeks? Therefore, for compensation, I demand pictures from the shv The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Don't the F1's usually get the more tame dates, plus if they are bungee jumping, they can't make out as much!  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
^^ That and Jordan's bio said he is afraid of heigh but wanted to overcome this fear, that's no fun for production The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
sorry for the double post
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Just noting that JoJo and Jordan just liked some pictures on IG 3 minutes apart.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Well, keep your eyes peeled. We have gotten SHV photos on the sly in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:08 pm

:Welcome honeill15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:14 pm

I asked this in a different thread, but how far is Jordan from Palm Springs? Where is he living at the moment?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:30 pm

honeill15 wrote:I can't stop thinking of JoJo and Jordan when hearing this song. She tweeted about it wayyy back in February. Think I might wait for a possible proposal ( The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1f609 ) and then use this song for a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFccdvKehQI

"I came to life when I first kissed you" not sure there is a more perfect line than that to describe their first kiss  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1f60d
First of all, I'm excited to know JoJo loves this song , and second it's absolutely perfect for them. The lyrics are killer ..they scream Jordelle. I know the video will be perfect , and more so if it's kept for their proposal. But it works either way ..I always worry about choosing a song forcsomething special that might have been meaningful to a former relationship of theirs. Yikes! I know for me, there are songs I can't listen to because of that..Music speaks loudly to me...and BTW, I love this happy place .. :Woah-hoo:
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I asked this in a different thread, but how far is Jordan from Palm Springs?  Where is he living at the moment?  
If he's back in Chico, about a 9 hour drive or a flight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I asked this in a different thread, but how far is Jordan from Palm Springs?  Where is he living at the moment?  

If Jordan is in Chico then it would be about an 8 hour drive to Palm Springs. With the holiday traffic, he would be better off flying in to LA then driving into PS which takes about 2 hours.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:38 pm

For sure. 8 or 9 hours is a long drive. We should keep an eye out for airport sightings.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:For sure.  8 or 9 hours is a long drive.  We should keep an eye out for airport sightings.  
If they're already liking things minutes apart, we may be too late laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:41 pm

True that. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit