SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:17 pm

chase4me wrote:@Ash2214, allow me to borrow your Insta link: https://instagram.com/p/BHrc_ULBgor/
Jordan is only 27 years old, and I'll pull my hair out, if my 32 year old son now married, had even the slightest history with women, be it rumors or true.  I am so glad that Jordan sees wisdom in the Insta post. I believe that he can do better.

My 35 yo son played around and left a lot of broken hearts until he met wifey. She had a young daughter that he adopted and they now have 2 sons. He will do anything my dil wants and is completely in love after years of marriage. Just takes the right person coming along. Jordan is way too young to be labeled a serial philanderer. The 20s are for finding yourself and exploring relationships, and that seems to be what Jordan was doing. imo.

Back to top Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG. Love it because it's so true. He's trying ladies! He's trying to be a reformed bad boy!! laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BHrc_ULBgor/
Wow that is adorable. No wonder the woman he's with is on cloud 79 heartbeat

LOVE this! Our sweet Jo deserves the best. Maybe BBJ is trying. beatingheart :cutiepie
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:33 pm

This is a fan forum for the BB Devil himself. Can we please respect that?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Well said. :yes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:55 pm

There's nothing wrong with positivity, BKay! No one is perfect, but that's doesn't mean people can't grow and change.

Positivity is always good - especially in this fan thread Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Seriously!!! Where is Jordan????? You can see all the pics form the other F4, and the one that want only fame from it is not found! (only a few pics) JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698 Hugesmile

It's kind of like, "Where's Waldo?" giggling I don't think Jordan is a big SM user, but you bring up as good point about which ones are seeking fame.

One more sleep until we get our Jordelle fix! :yes: JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1710264613
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG. Love it because it's so true. He's trying ladies! He's trying to be a reformed bad boy!! laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BHrc_ULBgor/

I have no doubt Jordan is trying to be a better man. He's with a gem like JoJo! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Please do not direct your opinions toward any other poster. Keep them only for the topic subject. Thank you.

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Samuel10JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Samuel10 JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Family10JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Samuel15JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Alanna wrote:This is a fan forum for the BB Devil himself. Can we please respect that?

cantstopl rotfl :uptonogood :koolaid thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Mods, just a thought. When comments are deleted, it sometimes leaves behind a confusing trail of posts. Is there anyway a *deleted* could be inserted where a post was so posts won't look so out of context? The deleted post would of course leave it to our imagination, but at least we could tell there used to be something there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Look at Jordan's favs laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Look at Jordan's favs laugh out loud
I LOVE his sense of humor!! No wonder Jo is ALWAYS laughing and joyful with him Smiley

This is the fav:
Kourtney Foster ‏@FosterKourtney  2h2 hours ago
When your secretly rooting for Alex and jojo @JRodgers11
JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Cnbsf510
JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Cnbsf710

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit