SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:39 pm

traveler90 wrote:It seems a lot of us were Josh/Andi fans, hope this one goes better giggling

A big AMEN to that!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
everly wrote:Regarding tonight's episode:

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe  2h2 hours ago
Over the next 2 shows, Jordan Rodgers on @BachelorABC will speak about a distant relationship he and family have w brother Aaron Rodgers.
https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/752557896177688576

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/752562725373476864

Interesting. I guess we're going to start to get to the more meaty stuff in the story and hopefully no more manufactured drama?

I know most want to know what is exactly going on with these two and the entire family, but I hope he doesn't say too much.  I believe that Aaron is pretty private (I live in GB), and most likely wants to remain that way.  Jmho.  

ITA, the media will go crazy and it won't help his case either. Most people will side with Aaron
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:42 pm

bamagal wrote:
traveler90 wrote:It seems a lot of us were Josh/Andi fans, hope this one goes better giggling

A big AMEN to that!
Hah I've noticed that! This is the new and improved Josh and Andi. So far, no fights, no anger issues and no drama in the same vein. They're the right version of this type dynamic imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Dessler wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Over the next 2 shows, Jordan Rodgers on @BachelorABC will speak about a distant relationship he and family have w brother Aaron Rodgers.

Interesting. I guess we're going to start to get to the more meaty stuff in the story and hopefully no more manufactured drama?

I know most want to know what is exactly going on with these two and the entire family, but I hope he doesn't say too much.  I believe that Aaron is pretty private (I live in GB), and most likely wants to remain that way.  Jmho.  

ITA, the media will go crazy and it won't help his case either. Most people will side with Aaron

No doubt. I'm guessing the topic will come up as HT's are coming soon. Some things are better left between the family, imo. I'm afraid that this topic is going to make me cringe. We'll see.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

He is which is why I'm really nervous about what he says laugh out loud But Jordan has to address it somehow given Hometowns.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

This should be interesting. A lot of emotional stuff I would think.

And he will probably come off as uncomfortable since he is aware of the cameras and this is a very sensitive topic and our dear lead will be prodding and getting answers. I forsee discomfort all around.

Hopefully the romance outweighs the drama.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Alanna wrote:It was this: http://indulgy.com/post/KHWfzQKyz1/quotes-to-my-sons-forget-finding-the-right-woma

I wonder if Jo is just now in a perpetual state of squeeing when he talks like that to her laugh out loud

Thanks! Awww, this makes me have such high hopes for them. I wasn't really sure about this couple before, but how could I not be on board when a "bad boy" falls hard for the girl. That gets me everytime. laugh out loud  Really can't wait for tonight. :cutesmile!:

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Well, if Jordan brings up the fact that he AND his family have a strained relationship, that shouldn't make him look too bad. It's not like he's just referencing himself. Hopefully he doesn't thrown Aaron under the bus.. But from what I've seen in the media, he usually speaks highly of him.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

bamagal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Hello everyone! handwave  I can't even remember the last time I made a post on this site (my avatar was Josh and Andi, so a while ago!), but I have been lurking and reading this Jordan fan forum for weeks now.  I was looking forward to watching Jordan before the M&G and when he stepped out of the limo, hotness overload.  :fanningfan

There is no need for me to list all the things that make me love this couple, both together and individually, because you have all written the things I have been thinking.  It would just be redundant, and so many have stated my thoughts more eloquently than I would have.

I can't wait for tonight's episode!  cheerleader

Yay!! Welcome I totally remember you from your previous posts!! Please post what you love about them or anything else you want because well, it's super fun and entertaining laugh out loud

Welcome Piper!  My avatar was Josh -- so it has been awhile for several of us! giggling
JOJO - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 3806527698 And speaking of avatars, I really like that one of Jordan. yes
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well, if Jordan brings up the fact that he AND his family have a strained relationship, that shouldn't make him look too bad. It's not like he's just referencing himself. Hopefully he doesn't thrown Aaron under the bus.. But from what I've seen in the media, he usually speaks highly of him.

IMO.

I don't think he'll throw Aaron under the bus but being an Aaron fan, I can say he's not going to be happy being dragged into this. The media will now know he essentially has no relationship with his family.

I don't blame Jordan for it either as I think he has to address it somehow.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Y'all are so polite. I'm like, show me the drama, baby!!! Tell me alllll about Aaron, BBJ! And don't leave anything out!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

I'll be turning that part off. giggling AWKWARD.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit