SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:Glickstein helped Caila Quinn enhance her life after her recent stint on season 20 of The Bachelor.

“With a wave of support and kindness, that I am nothing but appreciative of, come fun opportunities like seeing a movie premiere or testing out some new organic snacks and sharing your thoughts,” Quinn tells Us. “I'm not going to beat around the bush — social media plays a big part in life after being on a show. Having a manager like Lindsay is important, too. They help find partnerships that would be the best fit for you and things you're interested in.”

That lesson has resonated with Quinn, who will appear on season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise when it premieres next month.

“Be picky. No matter how tempting it is,” she says. “I have a few friends from the show that determine their happiness from how many likes one of their posts receives, and it is not a healthy or sustainable way to seek validation.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinn-jeff-schroeder-explain-life-after-reality-tv-w211839

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:41 pm

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CkkXkoOWgAIHA2S
https://twitter.com/CailaQuinn/status/741149543778123777
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Nice catch @BeachLover !!!

Beach Lover wrote:So cute to see Sharleen and Caila hanging out in NYC. Looking at Caila's IG post in teh red dress from July 4th I'm wondering if she was watching fireworks on the rooftop with this bunch below and just wasn't in the picture (Sharleen's in the same outfit in both pics). This could mean her and Jared reunited since BIP3!

michaelgarofolaOne "nation" celebrating the birth of another nation, both obsessed with fireworks.
california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  13597610

IG

cailaquinn california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f1fa-1f1f8

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  13549430_1171581852863174_310265691_n

Caila GD thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice catch @BeachLover !!!

Beach Lover wrote:So cute to see Sharleen and Caila hanging out in NYC. Looking at Caila's IG post in teh red dress from July 4th I'm wondering if she was watching fireworks on the rooftop with this bunch below and just wasn't in the picture (Sharleen's in the same outfit in both pics). This could mean her and Jared reunited since BIP3!

michaelgarofolaOne "nation" celebrating the birth of another nation, both obsessed with fireworks.
california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  13597610

IG

cailaquinn  california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f1fa-1f1f8

california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  13549430_1171581852863174_310265691_n

Caila GD thread
Great catch @Beachlover and thanks for copying@GuardianAngel. This is exciting to me that maybe she and Jared are dating. Two very sweet people and the end of Jared and Ashley I will they won't they would both make me happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I think they would make the perfect couple. From what I've been told, Jared is a good guy. Maybe he's always in our face because of the opportunities, but he's humble and sincere.

This would be a great coupling and one that hasn't been rumoured yet correct?

Oops maybe this is a boo boo on their part! california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 No pics with Caila and Jared together, ok we're safe, NOT. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Gah I'm so sorry ladies but I've never liked Jared and could never understand the hype over him. I hope Caila isn't another woman he's stringing along for attention.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Eh, I have liked him less since all the paid appearances and the Ashley I drama, but if he appreciates Caila and makes her happy, then good for her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:01 am

Ess okay. To me a guy who lets a woman look like his lapdog for attention and fame isn't a nice guy at all. If Caila wants a guy like that then that's her choice. I just won't be a fan of them together is all.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:15 am

That works. I blame Ashley I and Jared equally, I would not willingly go along with their crap either way. I just don't put all the blame on him, she was an equal partner to me. 

I still want Caila and Chase to meet up. I think C squared could be cute. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:39 am

I want to see if c squared is possible too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:43 am

I like Caila and Chase but don't see a potential match here. I see her and someone like Wells more suited as a couple.

Besides I don't think she is dating Jared post bip3 because yesterday she snapped about looking for a date...imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f49b  california - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 am

Were Caila and Jared dating in Paradise? How do people know they would be dating? Any clues as to why that is?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle