SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:AshleyI is a friend IMO nothing more. There aren't any pic's of her on his IG, I've never seen any pics of them together that would indicate they are dating.  If Jared and Caila are together, which I think they are, as per the NYC pics, they can't very well be public about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing them together. Jared is a stand up guy, well liked in his community, and Caila is such a sweetie. I hope things work for them.

beatingheart

I dont think Ashley and Jared are dating, but they're def. close friends or Ashley would want to date him but Jared doesn't. I'm not sure if that's even a storyline on BIP (cant remember the spoilers). Out of all the guys on the show, Jared is the best for Caila but I personally think none of these guys are for Caila, Jared included. So I don't see them in for long haul dating. I might be wrong, but TWT down the line. JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:56 am

I thought RS said recently that Caila wasn't into Jared as much as he was into her (or maybe it was vice versa) and that they are not dating IRL, even thought they left BIP thinking they might try.

Not that I believe everything that comes from RS, but the fact that Jared and Ashley are hanging out right now (as friends, I'm sure) in St. Lucia makes me think Jared and Caila are not a couple.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:04 am

On Tuesday she said in an interview she was "seeing someone"... on 4th of July they were definitely at a party together and were careful not to be photographed together so it's possible she's either still with him, was with him but with someone else now or with someone else entirely this whole time... Suppose we know she doesn't mind leaving much of a gap between relationships if she did move on to someone else!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 am

I believe RS about Caila not being that into Jared since she liked that tweet about her and Christian being a cute couple when she and Jared were both in LA. If they are dating which I think is very well possible then I doubt it's anything serious. All JMO (and probably wishful thinking). cheeky

Something that did make me laugh is Jared liking a tweet about how Caila can do better than him and this show. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:41 am

bluwavz wrote:I believe RS about Caila not being that into Jared since she liked that tweet about her and Christian being a cute couple when she and Jared were both in LA. If they are dating which I think is very well possible then I doubt it's anything serious. All JMO (and probably wishful thinking). cheeky

Something that did make me laugh is Jared liking a tweet about how Caila can do better than him and this show. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f601

See?? He's such a nice guy. IMO He can't believe how lucky he is. laugh out loud

As far as Caila liking a tweet about Christian, sometimes liking tweets IMO are just a form of common courtesy and nothing more. The SM pics were cute, they looked like they were having a good time.

How does RS know that Caila wasn't into Jared, NM I could care less what RS says. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:52 am

I like Jared less and less with each appearance. He gives me faux nice guy vibes a la Taylor Swift. I too think Caila can do better.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:47 pm

From Ashley I. snapchat, Jared is seen enjoying his vacation time in St Lucia.  I would be very much surprised if Jared is still in a relationsip with Caila or if he ever really was...!  We'll soon know.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like Jared less and less with each appearance. He gives me faux nice guy vibes a la Taylor Swift. I too think Caila can do better.
Exactly. I'm really flabbergasted that everyone sees it differently since it's so obvious to me personally. He is completely leading Ashley I on under the guise of friendship imo. It's crazy and rude and she's an idiot, but it doesn't excuse him at all either to me. Anyway, Caila would need to be the most tolerant gf in this world if she's okay with the vacay going on right now. Delete snap now, Caila, if that's the case!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:22 pm

I think maybe Caila is the one snapping the pics.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:53 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think maybe Caila is the one snapping the pics.  

In St. Lucia? She's not there.. her snapchat shows that shes in NYC.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:15 pm

I just wrote this in Ashley's thread. But If I were Caila, I'd be annoyed by the "close" friendship Ashley and jared have. If Caila/Jared are still dating or whatever.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Caila and Ashley seem to be close friends based on what Ashley has said.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle