SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whateva Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:48 am

Duke702 wrote:So acc to the preview, Ashley gets upset about Caila and Jared... And Cailla starts to cry about Ashley interfering. Seems like Caila really had feelings for him.
When will this girl get over him and let him live his life? It's ridiculous...

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:54 pm

whateva wrote:
Duke702 wrote:So acc to the preview, Ashley gets upset about Caila and Jared... And Cailla starts to cry about Ashley interfering. Seems like Caila really had feelings for him.

When he stops vacationing with her to paradise places like St. Lucia.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:56 pm

california90 wrote:
whateva wrote:

When he stops vacationing with her to paradise places like St. Lucia

He's like a male tease IMO.

In a way I hope Caila got far away from him romantically.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:12 pm

I really feel bad for Caila here. She was into Jared and I think she would have been into Wells too. But Ashley basically claims both of them, and Caila's too nice. Jared should really stop being such good "friends" with Ashley if he ever wants a girl friend. Ashley can't just cry to Jared about him liking another girl, esp. if they are "just friends" like they keep claiming. I really hope that Jared/Caila are still dating if they are into eachother, and that they didn't just stop because of Ashley. SO DUMB. Ashley needs to GO AWAY.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:33 pm

This is why Jared being "too nice" irritates me especially if he's really dating Caila. Ashley I tries to interfere in his relationship on the show with Caila but then he still goes on vacation with her post-show? Just no.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:This is why Jared being "too nice" irritates me especially if he's really dating Caila. Ashley I tries to interfere in his relationship on the show with Caila but then he still goes on vacation with her post-show? Just no.

All JMO.
I know!! He's just playing both of them at this point and definitely playing Ashley. I'm sure she's hoping this "friendship" grows into something more and he just enjoys her obsession with him and the attention. Sick. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Yeah. Unless this is all scripted Ashley I needs to stop or jared needs to end the friendship.She has been friendzoned and that's not an invitation to act like an entitled ex. A man could never get away with this behavior. I've ended friendships with guys that have behaved that way. It's uncomfatable.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Didn't RS say that Caila left due to all the drama and Jared followed her? I wonder if it was related to Ashley I, histrionics.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:16 pm

watching this long preview http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/vdka3277797
makes me feel nauseated....espescially the "sabotage Caila" part. What Caila said on the last part was sad.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:17 pm

At 5:58 there is a SC of them kissing (caila/jared) which was placed between all the rings / engagements.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:32 pm

I don't think Jared is playing Ashley I at all. She knows the score because he's been telling her the whole time. I think she either doesn't want to see him dating someone else or that was her role or both.

I'm going to wait until we see it all play out as far as Caila and Jared is concerned. Fleiss always tries to deceive us in the previews. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:34 pm

I don't see Caila with any of the guys in Bachelor nation, IMO. I always pictured her with someone who is well travelled, cerebral, speaks more than 1 language, family-oriented, self-deprecating, nice guy Hugesmile

Out of all the guys in BIP, I guess I can see why Caila chose Jared. Probably carries the least drama with him compared to the rest of the cast. And I'm sure Ashley I is already claiming Wells before he even comes onto the season. That being said, I still would have preferred to have Caila riding into the sunset happily single and enjoy the free vacay of BIP. If Caila and Jared are still together, I would wish them the best. Probably won't keep up with them as a couple, but I would still like to see what she's been up to in NYC.

In terms of Ashley I and Jared. I put the "blame" on both of them. I doubt Ash I actually believes there's any chance with Jared. Nor do I believe she even wants to date him. It looks like they have this mutually beneficial "relationship". I think they purposely go to events, travel, post pictures together to stir the pot and get people talking. Look how people post on their social media or even on this board whenever they have a picture together. The more people talk, the more clicks and interest they have on SM, the more $$$. I'm sure they are both generally nice people in person, but I do not care for their desperateness to earn a buck. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle