SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:39 pm

JMO, but I definitely think that Ashley hangs on to Jared and hopes that they will be together. It pisses me off that she kind of ruins things for Jared/Caila, and then goes off with Wells. She is just a spoiled brat who thinks she can get everything she wants. Really glad Wells ends up dumping her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Very interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:26 pm

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_oap2b8NYEh1t1jybq_500
http://kbaldwin0609.tumblr.com/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:53 pm

I think Ashley knows her role (girl lovesick over Jared) and plays it well. Just as she played her Kardashian-wannabe role on her season with Chris. If Jared and Caila did or do not work out, I don't think it will be because of Ashley.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:07 pm

hmmm...JMO but I think that's how Ashley actually is...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:38 pm

sublime wrote:I think Ashley knows her role (girl lovesick over Jared) and plays it well.  Just as she played her Kardashian-wannabe role on her season with Chris.  If Jared and Caila did or do not work out, I don't think it will be because of Ashley.  

It does to me, if he's hanging around the gal that caused a lot of the drama.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:43 pm

I expected Caila to leave BIP single.. But of the guys potentially there, I was interested in Caila/Wells. So of course it involves Jared/Ashley drama, only for Ashley to date Wells laugh out loud Wonderful.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Script writers working overtime.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:26 pm

I find Caila so beautiful, espescially with not much makeup.  I think I find her prettier in the preview of Bachelor In Paradise than during Bachelor season.  Even when she is making out with a guy, she still has that innocent look to her unlike some of the other girls on the preview.

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 255uq21

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Cj8yv
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:29 pm

She looks genuinely happy and really into Jared in the previews. I wonder if they were talking before the show, and that is why she decided to do it, to see where it could go with him. I remember at first it was rumored she wasn't going, but then I was surprised she did. Maybe with her, it was because she had a real interest in him...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:45 pm

@Duke I remember in one of Jared's interviews he said Lauren, Caila and Jo Jo were his three favorites during Ben's season. So the interest in Caila was always there. Don't know about Caila but she seems to like pretty boys ala Ben and Jared.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Dude looks more like Count Chocula than a pretty boy to me. almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f608
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle