SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 pm

GA that's exactly what I thought when I saw him post that pic. It was as if he was sending her a secret code/message.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:15 pm

They are so dating. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I think as far as the men in this franchise, Jared is a good guy for Caila.  They are both sweet people, live near each other and seem to have chemistry per the BIP previews.  Neither seem to have a lot of of dating experience and this could be a good experience for them.  Perhaps it is only a summer romance, but I say go for it.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:44 pm

@Minidiva I would be so ok with Jared for Caila if not for his crazy BFF Ashley I. I cannot stand that woman! When a guy acts too nice to the point where he can't even tell someone to bug off his personal life,it's a bit of a turnoff.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:55 pm

^^Crazy relationship between Jared and Ashley I.  Hopefully she has moved on to Wells from the looks of the previews, but I hope Wells can handle her.   cantstopl

At least Jared is exploring other options and it isn't like Caila and Jared became engaged on the show - just living in the moment for now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 pm

@MiniDiva I hope Jared and Caila will have an explosive chemistry enough for me to endure watching Ashley I and her crazy antics. The preview alone made me feel nauseated after seeing the "sabotage Caila" part and Ashley I laughing like an evil witch.

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:18 pm

I think they could be a good match. I mean, she could do a lot worse.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:24 pm

I believe RS said Caila left because of the drama on the show and Jared followed her.  From the previews, it is about Ashley I. IMO.

We have a SM sighting of both Jared and Caila in the hotel pool in Mexico and both showed up home soon after.  Now we suspect they are seeing each other but not in the public eye.  They may be afraid that Ahley I. will start boiling bunnies.  :shocked!:

I am with you, I am done with Ashley I. histrionics.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Ashley I should not have even been on this season, but was brought back solely for that purpose, to be jealous of jared
jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi everyone! handwave I've been a long time lurker but thought I should finally register and make my first post. I really enjoyed watching Caila on Ben's season (and reading all of your comments in the Caila thread) and I am excited to see what happens on BIP. I actually think Caila and Jared could be a good match, at least for where they're both at now in their lives. It might not work out long-term, but it seems like they enjoy each other's company and have great chemistry. IMO they might as well just see where it goes and have fun.

GuardianAngel wrote:oops! oops! laugh out loud

Thanks @Isabella ! Further proof along with our NYC pics that they were together.

Jared can't help it? A little message for his sweetie?

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f498

@GuardianAngel my computer seems to be playing up on me, but is this referring to an instagram photo? I'd love to know. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 pm

welcomebanner   @siena

IA, I think Jared and Caila are good together for now -- who knows what the future brings.

I believe they are talking about two separate posts of the backyard with the corn hole game.  Someone else may want to elaborate.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Welcome1 @siena

Yes, on the previous page you will see @Isabella 's IG posts she brought over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle