SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:47 am

IMO their actions will definitely reveal their character (as they already have) so it will be interesting to see what actually gets said on the show and how that dynamic changes going forward. Caila definitely deserves to be with someone she can feel supported by and secure with. Whether that's the case will be revealed, but if it doesn't work out I have no doubt Caila will be fine. She did leave BIP early because of the drama, so I don't think she'd stick around if that continues.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:08 am

I hardly think Ashley is Jared's BFF. I expect that whatever happened on BIP is over in Caila's mind and she has no reason to be jealous of her. I think Jared's one of the really nice guys and Caila could do worse. I doubt it's a long term relationship but I guess none of us really know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:31 pm

p i n k summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1f484 l a d i e s by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 pm

mysthelma wrote:Well good for you blu....I still think she can do better than Jared. I see her with a highly sophisticated, intellectual and well travelled with a goofy and fun side too but what do I know.

I tend to agree with you. I'm not sure about Jared's background, but Caila is from a pretty specific social class, and people in that social class tend to stick with marrying people in that social class.*IMO*. I don't think it is something most do intentionally as it is that how you view the world, what you like, what you expect, level of education, and how you plan to be in a marriage and with kids tend to all be formed by how you grew up. It can be very difficult to feel connected to and to have a shared vision of the future with someone who didn't grow up the same way, and I always saw Caila as being very much a product of her social class (not that I can know for sure; just a TV and articles impression). All hurdles can be overcome, of course, but it is a hurdle. *IMO*

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:18 pm

So Caila's  in Vegas with a lot of the girls, Jen, Amber, Jami, Haley, Emily, Lauren Barr-- and Jami Amber and caila were answering questions on her snapchat. They asked Caila who the best looking guy from JoJo's season is and she said
"Chase or Wells"

She also said she wants Chase to be the next Bachelor....hmmmm

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 pm

So Caila comes on Monday then leaves on Monday? Or leaves on Tuesday? That sucks imo..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Episode 4 promo. Jaila...love at first sight.

https://youtu.be/Vq10My4jrvM

@Lennox according to RS spoiler, Caila and Jared are leaving on episode 5.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Isabella wrote:Episode 4 promo. Jaila...love at first sight.

So would that be the Monday after this coming one?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:51 pm

^ OMG She said 'sex panther' laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ OMG She said 'sex panther' laugh out loud

That sounded a bit spliced and diced to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Isabella wrote:Episode 4 promo. Jaila...love at first sight.

No. I think each week is considered only 1 episode. So, the week following the next.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

probably Tuesday after this coming one.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle