SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:59 am

siena wrote:Yes Caila was immediately understanding when she thought Jared was saying he couldn't go on a date with her. That interaction showed both of their true characters I think. I guess being sane and respectful on this show is automatically called "boring", and being nasty and rude is seen as being "genuine". :angryemotion

@Sprite your signature is a good reminder too. Caila could've come on BIP and done everything "right" according to those who dislike her, and there'd still be people saying negative things about her. If you know yourself and stay true to who you are IMO you will always be okay in the long-term.

And I agree, dating is a mutual decision. Love should be reciprocal and as my own signature says, it shouldn't be possessive. The way AshleyI is behaving is beyond entertainment and is straight up toxic. I am hoping that most people won't just laugh it off, because she should learn from what she's done and know that it was wrong. It will be disappointing to me if Caila ends up getting more hate, but I am hoping there's enough sanity in the world that people will see it for what it is and not make excuses. All JMO.

If Ashley was simply doing this because she is getting paid to act as her Kardashian wannabe, over the top character, as tired as I might be of that character, I would get it. I wouldn't necessarily like it, but I would get it. The fact that she is liking tweets that are negative towards Caila after the show, that is the part that I find unacceptable, petty, b*tchy and totally unrealistic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:03 am

Emily Ferguson ‏@efergie13 11m11 minutes ago
No hard feelings towards Caila! Obvi I was emotional in that moment! She did pull me aside to make sure I was ok! @CailaQuinn Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f499
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:11 am

@Sprite Exactly. I would've been more understanding about AshleyI if she'd left that drama on the show. But the liking negative tweets and insinuating that Caila was a bad friend is what showed a really petty and mean side that it seems people overlook because to them she's "entertaining". In some ways it seems that the meaner you are, the more people indulge you when you show even a little bit of decency. Whereas if you're consistently kind, it's almost viewed as insincere.

Glad to see that Emily tweeted that. Would've been nice if she hadn't retweeted and liked the other stuff, but that's definitely a good move. Also wish the show had shown Caila pulling Emily aside. Again, it demonstrates that Caila was being respectful.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:39 am

Me too. There were times during the episode where I did feel badly for Emily because I think she was trying to be mature about the situation but then she let her emotions get the best of her.

Absolutely LOVED glam time with this gorgeous girl! @cailaquinn Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f64c She seriously has such a warm soul! #cutestever Hair @jaymi_wilson Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f495 by @missmarissartistry
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:02 am

What a gorgeous pic. Everyone who worked on that shoot has had such positive things to say about Caila. It's good to see our impression of her has been confirmed because I've always seen that warm soul on-screen too.

Just wanted to also say thanks to all the people who post in this thread. I would've been so frustrated seeing certain reactions online, and it's been a great thing to come here and see like-minded people. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:36 am

No problem. We're glad to have you here. There's always been plenty of #TeamCaila fans and love on this board. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:48 am

Thank you, yep #TeamCaila! And sunshine is the perfect emoji. Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f31e  Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2600

The way Caila and Jared were looking at each other was so sweet and genuine, I just had to make some screencaps. Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f60d

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1zyjzfn
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2ptt6id
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 30atjwk
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 E5gwae
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2pzcjrn
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 34fgv9x
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:30 am

She's so beautiful. heartbeat I wish I was half as sweet and positive as she seems to be all the time. I hate when people make catty comments toward her on the show or on Twitter. She doesn't deserve it.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:43 am

Just saw this twitter interaction below and IMO it looks like Emily's tweet was possibly in response to people calling her out for this earlier retweet.

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 10ft729

So somehow if you're self-possessed that means you can't also be real and funny? Rolling Eyes  Glad not everyone thinks that way!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2na440zCaila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 25sl9fq

There have been some truly awful people in this franchise that people praise, so it boggles my mind that people manage to hate on Caila who has done nothing wrong. She might not be everyone's cup of tea and that's fine, but the way some people talk about her is so unwarranted. IMO there's no need to be nasty or bitter.

These were recent comments on Caila's last instagram photo. Emily did the same thing to Jubilee! no no

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 67lj55
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3008z15

Edit: Just saw this. Once again Caila showing class and positivity.

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 5plwzm

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:41 am

I don't get this pageant chick stuff people try to claim Caila is. Has she done pageants? She doesn't ping me as pageanty at all.

Emily & co need to call out Jared if they want to call out someone. He's the one who fell for Caila the moment he saw her, he told Caila he wants to pursue things with her, and 'dumped' Emily. Caila just asked him on a date, that's it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 am

This show is a misogynistic circus. This kind of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, table tossing drama is exactly what TPTB want.
If something normal and nice comes out of it great. Those are the diamonds in the rough.
Think of panning for gold. Most of what's there is gravel and detritus but every once in a while a nugget of gold is found.
Those nuggets need to walk, walk very fast, and never return.
Meanwhile, there is plenty of detritus left to provide entertainment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:23 am

Sprite wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Emily is immature and still young , hopefully she'll grow out of that. A lot of girls try to make themselves feel better about a breakup with the "she's not that cute, I'm prettier talk". All just jealousy. But Ashley should know better because she is like 28 and Jared dumped her a year ago.

That's fine, but Jared and Emily hadn't broken up. There was nothing to break up. They went on one stupid date, during which he couldn't have looked more bored. A fact she might have noticed if she wasn't full of herself and was actually interested in getting to know him.
Doesn't really matter if Emily/Ashley were actually dating Jared, you can feel dumped/rejected when a guy tells you he doesn't want to date you after one date or ten dates. So in Emily's case she felt that hurt feeling and acted mean towards Caila to make herself feel better.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle