SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:28 pm

I don't understand how the viewers can justify or support AshleyI's behaviour, or what we'll see tonight, towards Caila when Emily did the exact same thing.

If one truly cares about someone, they will support them in their decision. If she is as a good friend as she claims to be, then she should support Jared and wish nothing but happiness for him and Caila. That is what sincere genuine friendship is all about. However, her selfishness and her fantasy world milking the friendship she has with Jared IMO is controlling and IMO she is taking advantage because he's a nice guy.

She should learn from Caila who post filming has accomplished in the real world so much more than Ashley has in her reality world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 pm

100% agree with you @GuardianAngel. It will astonish me if people find a way to excuse AshleyI's behaviour and the hypocrisy of how she treats Caila vs Emily.

I also truly don't believe that you can claim to be a great friend to someone and at the same time not be happy for their happiness. If I saw the way Jared lit up around Caila I'd be ecstatic for my friend.

Every time Caila has had hate thrown her way she has handled herself with kindness and understanding. That speaks volume about who Caila is IRL.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Unfortunately, I'm seeing some hate towards Caila on Twitter.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 pm

So Ashley's still going with the poor me routine on After Paradise. It's insane to me that she still doesn't really even see an issue with her telling Caila not to meet Jared in the first place because she knew he'd like her. Caila apologized to Ashley straight away for hurting her, tried to step back a bit from Jared. But was Caila not meant to follow her own heart? Was Jared not allowed to follow his? Why does Ashley's needs come before anyone else's? Mess.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Caila made such an error in judgment agreeing to come on this. At this point I say leave it all behind (including Jared since Ashley clearly isn't going anywhere).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm

First ever post. I've been lurking for about a year but have not been compelled to make an account until today. I like Caila and I relate to her, being a pacifist myself. It annoys me that no one from the cast seems to have her back. I've read the spoilers and if it is true that she and Jared are still seeing each other, I don't know why he's still friends with Ashley I.
http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradises-jared-haibon-on-caila-quinn-ashley-iaconetti
Also, has anyone else noticed that none of her castmates (except for Emily) live tweet about her during the show? Could she have done something terrible?
Lastly, her eyes seem to be swollen from her photo wearing Sarah Herron's SheLift. It looks like someone's been crying IMO. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJLr9MyAz2_/

Last edited by EliseAlways on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove bold formatting)
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi guys! New user here too (I've actually been lurking for a while, but finally decided to make an account)  hi

Fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, and a fan of Caila's! Disappointed when she didn't end up getting the 'ette role, but everything happens for a reason and it seems that Caila has happily moved on with her life! To be honest, I've never watched BIP in the past, but have tuned in this season for Caila.

I was actually about to post that same article, the above user posted. It's an interesting read and it seems that Jared and Caila may still be a thing? I hope so, they come across as genuine and nice people, so I hope they did find love with each other.  Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 1377737533

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:13 pm

I have to say I wish Caila had not done this show. It was cute seeing her with Jared up until his bff comes in the picture tonight. You see she will never leave him.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:26 pm

starwelcome @EliseAlways and @summerdayze

I wish Caila had not done this show either. This show has nothing to offer her that she can't easily find in real life. There is a man out there for her who is going to be very lucky someday but it's not going to be Jared and that's okay. Caila can do better than a show that celebrates unstable and emotionally disturbed people.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Did something happen between Caila and Leah?? Leah was totally bff with Caila after Bachelor, and now she's trashing Caila and siding with Ashley I on twitter??

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:32 pm

I agree @SunnyRachel. I kinda wish she hadn't done BIP. I don't think she'll leave paradise unscathed. Ashley I is just too close with producers. I've already read some nasty comments about Caila online. I like Jared but IMO Caila needs to be with someone who won't just sit back when people are calling her horrible things. She deserves better.
Thanks @bluwavz!
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:34 pm

I was so excited that Calia was going to be on BIP (but surprised she chose to do the show) but really disappointed about her edit sad What do TPTB have against her?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle