SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:starwelcome @EliseAlways and @summerdayze

I wish Caila had not done this show either. This show has nothing to offer her that she can't easily find in real life. There is a man out there for her who is going to be very lucky someday but it's not going to be Jared and that's okay. Caila can do better than a show that celebrates unstable and emotionally disturbed people.

All JMO.

Thank you for the Welcome! :cutesmile!:

SunnyRachel wrote:I have to say I wish Caila had not done this show. It was cute seeing her with Jared up until his bff comes in the picture tonight. You see she will never leave him.

As much as I love seeing Caila on our screens, I do agree that BIP is not a good choice.
She's such a postive, classy girl and BIP in particular is just toxic. I'd rather see her in her own travel show or about dating/adapting to live in NYC.

poohbear wrote:Did something happen between Caila and Leah?? Leah was totally bff with Caila after Bachelor, and now she's trashing Caila and siding with Ashley I on twitter??

Probably because Caila got the guy? Leah comes across as a mean girl, with insecurities/self-esteem issues. She lied and tried to drag Lauren B, the golden girl of Ben's season. I think she was probably fine with Caila because she didn't get Ben at the end, so they were essentially in the same boat.

Now that there is a real possibility Jaila still exists, she has probably jumped shipped to the party of rejected, bitter (BIP) women led by Ashley I.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 pm

These young women are acting like there are no dateable guys in their real worlds. Has it gotten that bad out there? Is a hetero available male an endangered species?

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 pm

I'm on the west coast and so delayed.... so in the preview before the season started, Jared told Ashley I straight up that He wants to start something with Caila.... did that happen yet this episode??

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 pm

"Siding with Ashley I"? no idea scratch How do you side with Ashley I who apparently believes that because Jared dared not to have a romantic interest in her, he is supposed to be celibate and alone the rest of his life? And Calia dares to ask out a guy who is single on a dating show? My brain must be old and tired. I honestly don't get it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Yea, I am in CA so haven't watched tonights, but I don't get why people are taking Ashley's side here. Considering what I've heard on Twitter. People in this "bachelor family" date around and the same people a lot. And that's what BIP is all about. Ashley really need to get over herself! Ugh makes me mad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 pm

This is not Caila's first rodeo with TPTB. They treated her and her family pretty shabby from my understanding. So she is aware of how they can be.
I would not be surprised if she told TPTB she had no interest at all in BIP and they lured her back with the prospect of Jared. Who knows what they told her in order to get her back. I think TPTB really wanted her.
So now she wants to leave? They would not be happy campers about that. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 pm

It just bugs me. Jared is friends with Ashley I and he's the one who's choosing Caila over Ashley I and she even says he lead her on but he gets the benefit of the doubt while Caila gets blamed for being a backstabbing whore of a friend. hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:00 am

bluwavz wrote:It just bugs me. Jared is friends with Ashley I and he's the one who's choosing Caila over Ashley I and she even says he lead her on but he gets the benefit of the doubt while Caila gets blamed for being a backstabbing whore of a friend.  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f621

THIS! If anything, people should be angry at Jared not Caila. And who exactly is Ashley I to tell Caila not to go to paradise because Jared is interested in her.

I want Caila and Jared to still be together after this because it will be better for her reputation but in all honesty, Jared doesn't deserve her IMO.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:04 am

Caila needs to just cut her losses and say adios to this franchise. I hope for her to pull an Olivia, Britt, and others who have went back to reality.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:08 am

bluwavz wrote:It just bugs me. Jared is friends with Ashley I and he's the one who's choosing Caila over Ashley I and she even says he lead her on but he gets the benefit of the doubt while Caila gets blamed for being a backstabbing whore of a friend.  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f621

Your not alone.  I was warming to Jared after watching him with Caila but now...  I'll just stop there since its Caila's thread.  

I so need her to give us more hair secrets and details.  Major hair envy!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:10 am

Sadly in the real world too, women can often be their own enemies and we see this time after time too in the Bachelor Franchise and among the fans on social media. It's ugly and the double standards is astounding.

So two singles are into each other on a dating show and kissed a few times (most of the time initiated by the guy) and the girl is now labelled a 'whore [of a friend]'? Judging by their lack of contact even prior to BIP, I would even say that calling Caila and Ashley I acquaintances is a bit of a stretch, let alone friends.

But of course it's always the girls fault that guys seem naturally drawn to her or that one popular guy happens to be head over heels for the said girl, and wanting to actively pursue her. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by summerdayze on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetine Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:11 am

I've lurked on this site for the past year but I've never felt compelled to create an account until tonight. Caila did nothing wrong but all of these horrible people are attacking her! In addition to Ashley I., there's also Jubilee and desperate azz Leah being rude to Caila. I don't get why these people are so mean to her. IMO Caila's only problem is that she's the girl who has it all and let's face it most of the other girls in this franchise are not on her level. She's beautiful, kind, gracious, well traveled, intelligent, well spoken, and classy. The only other girl who even compares is Sharleen. I'm so sad for my girl  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f625.

Velvetine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle