SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 am

What is Caila thinking or doing if she's still giving Jared the time of day irl right now?? Man. I hope Steve's spoilers are right and there are only 3 couples out of this season with Caila back to the good fight: swiping for her prince.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 am

With Jared still being besties with Ashley I. I am fully off the Jared and Caila train. I do believe he's a nice guy, like pushover nice. I wouldn't put up with my bestie trashing my significant other because they want me to themselve.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:18 am

Caila deserves a man who will stand up for her and take the blame for his part in this mess. I wish she had said no to this trash after they played her with the Bachelorette role. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:21 am

I was starting to like Jared because of how his face only lit up for Caila. But too much baggage, man.
I'm afraid TPTB will set Caila up to be a heartless b-- next week when she goes on a date with a different guy.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetine Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 am

Jared isn't even defending her on Twitter! Who cares if he's the "nicest guy" if he can't even stand up for his girl? His lack of a backbone is infuriating.

Velvetine

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:30 am

Also jumping off the Jared\Calia train. Your loss,Jared. Had the potential to date an outstanding woman but couldn't muster the B*lls to put pyscho Kardashley in her place when it's long overdue. i

I will be so disappointed if Calia hasn't dumped his azz.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 am

It's disappointing. I hope she's reconsidering this whole relationship. I guess being accepted and liked by former cast is more important to him than a sweet girl's feelings. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 am

I said this in another thread but I would not be surprised if AshleyI deliberately befriended Caila because she knew that Jared liked Caila, and she could therefore dictate to her about meeting Jared. How manipulative!

My one big caveat to Jared has always been his friendship with AshleyI. I do think he's a nice guy, but he's continuing to co-create a toxic relationship with Ashley. He had the perfect opportunity to change that and instead he goes on a sponsored vacation with Ashley and friends. This isn't healthy or normal behaviour. I don't think Jared will ever be able to have a long-term relationship as long as he keeps maintaining his "friendship" with AshleyI. It's disappointing because I don't doubt that Caila and him had a genuine connection and that he really liked her. It is the exact reason AshleyI tried to control Caila even getting to meet him. What a sick and twisted way to be "friends" with someone. I can't believe anyone would support or praise that.

AshleyI admitted that her and Caila weren't BFF's on After Paradise and Caila said they'd hung out a few times. IMO Ashley likely brought up Jared deliberately to make a claim because of his interest in Caila. Who would say such a thing to someone you barely know? Caila said on the show that she found Nick attractive but she saw something in Jared once she met him in person. Why shouldn't she be allowed to pursue something just because of AshleyI? It's ridiculous.

I hope Caila gets far away from this franchise. All the cast are so cliquey and have just degenerated into a nasty bunch of people. no She deserves better!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 am

If it's not right, it's not right.
You have to kiss a lot frogs before you find your prince.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:41 am

KB_Mom wrote:Also jumping off the Jared\Calia train.  Your loss,Jared.  Had the potential to date an outstanding woman but couldn't muster the B*lls to put pyscho Kardashley in her place when it's long overdue. i

I will be so disappointed if Calia hasn't dumped his azz.
There's always After Paradise on live television Praying kidding.

Although I am now kind of glad Caila goes on another date next week. No guy is worth the wrath of Ash I. I would want to leave that environment asap.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:54 am

The more I think about it the more frustrating it is that Caila has been getting the backlash. Jared should be angry at AshleyI that she told Caila she couldn't meet Jared because he'd like her. He should think that's insane. And the general public should be thinking why on earth does AshleyI even have the right to tell Caila who she can or can't meet after only hanging out with her a few times. And why can't Caila feel a connection when she meets someone and pursue that??Redfacemad Caila even apologized to Ashley for hurting her, but IMO Ashley should be apologizing for even putting Caila in that position.

This Bachelor clique just gets worse and worse and has become some twisted high-school. They look at Caila as being the mean girl, but it's actually them. I think because they plan on this being their long-term career they all just stick together in a cesspool of self-adulation. Well if Jared chooses to not support Caila he will miss out on someone incredible, and he'll end up dealing with AshleyI for years to come. I am sure no wife would want to put up with that much baggage. He needs to cut the cord.

Last edited by siena on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:05 am

sunny

Lisa Terry ‏@lterry50 14m14 minutes ago
I want see @CailaQuinn like her father run a huge company someday and meet great man like her parents feel in love. Think beyond show girl.
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Caila Quinn Retweeted Lisa Terry
Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f49b Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 2728 this is so sweet - I would love that too.. Thank you for making me smile
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle