SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:54 pm

I think that makes sense. Caila mentioned that she only knew two days before that she was coming. TPTB did everything to maximize the drama.

Next week they're trying to make it look like Caila is going to go for Brett but it's not Caila who is interested in him. Jared and Caila are together in the rose ceremony, but of course they're playing on the idea that Caila is going to turn on Jared... something that doesn't happen. Rolling Eyes TPTB really are going to add so much drama on top of all the already unnecessary drama to begin with. I am not surprised to hear that BIP is like Unreal!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:33 pm

When our girl @cailaquinn comes by the pod, we have to bring our hair A-game. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f339#HereToMakeFriends by @emmaladyrose

This pretty lady is kinda amazing! @cailaquinn #Mexico #paradise by @melbel556

Our Brook Pineapple set teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f34d seen on the stunning @cailaquinn on last night's @bachelorinparadise #bachelorinparadise #teamcaila #azureswimwear by @azureswimwear
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:47 pm

I listened to some of that Huffington Post , Here to make Friends. She says when Ashley told her not to come to BIP, Caila was dating at the time, so naturally she had no intention of going to BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY
Big thank you to CNN's @richardquest for the @bollyxfitness spotlight today for the new movie #BaarBaarDekho!
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 CqGDsPTW8AAD34C
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There is a like button.  It is located next to the multi-quote button on the right side, at the top (even with the thread title in bold) of each post.   Smiley
@Ladybug82 I usually use mobile version and it doesn't have that option. I switched to Classic version to appreciate your reply. Thanks much. :cutesmile!:

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I listened to some of that Huffington Post , Here to make Friends. She says when Ashley told her not to come to BIP, Caila was dating at the time, so naturally she had no intention of going to BIP.

Exactly. And it's also why she would've been supportive of Ashley and probably hoped things worked out for her because she had no intention of going on BIP and probably thought she would never meet Jared since she was dating someone. When she arrived and got a chance to talk with Jared it was pretty clear he was her best option for the first date (I don't think Daniel, Nick, or Evan were viable choices which TPTB probably planned). Caila also said in that interview that she'd told Jared that she wanted to take things slow on the first date, and then he was the one who leaned in and kissed her. IMO he was the one really pursuing her, which was very clear by how much he was interested instantly. I think Caila was surprised by just how much she connected with Jared too. She never went in with the intention to upset AshleyI.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 pm

chill night. Currently listening to Moon River by @theinnocencemission. making a new playlist if anyone has any acoustic suggestions teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f618 teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 2728 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY
Big thank you to CNN's @richardquest for the @bollyxfitness spotlight today for the new movie #BaarBaarDekho!
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 CqGDsPTW8AAD34C
This is wonderful!Great for her and Bolly X!They keep making more stride! Also, that is huge jump for that movie BaarBaarDekHo in the US getting that promo being from India!Thanks Blu for the new pics and sc! Also, did u see her new ig story? Talk about hair goals and love her music while it plays in the bg!She keeps being busy and focused!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:
This is wonderful!Great for her and Bolly X!They keep making more stride! Also, that is huge jump for that movie BaarBaarDekHo in the US getting that promo being from India!Thanks Blu for the new pics and sc! Also, did u see her new ig story? Talk about hair goals and love her music while it plays in the bg!She keeps being busy and focused!
Home girl has a job, life, and friends outside of this silly show. I always love seeing her pictures of adventure, art, and basically living her life to the fullest.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 am

I haven't finished listening the full Huffington Post podcast, but I've heard most of it and it pains me to how decent/nice Caila is as a person, despite all this. She is just so gracious, loving and forgiving - even owning up to things which weren't even really her fault.

Seriously these nasties from the show and social media, don't deserve her.

And 'girlcode', seriously are we fourteen? I agree with the Twitter user who said that girlcode are for teenagers, where as real adults would face up to and talk things though (or something along those lines). Caila clearly has no issues with real talk, can't say the same for Ashley I and her juvenile cohort.

Even though I think Caila-Jared are an adorable couple, I can't shake the feeling that Jared will always be linked to the franchise, regardless of what he says/feels about leaving it for good. His BFF Ashley lives/thrives off this franchise, so as long as he is connected with her, he will always be a part of this - to put it bluntly - toxic fame whore group. He probably also enjoys the perks of it as well, more so than he is willing to admit/realize.

I feel that Caila is probably over this whole franchise and rightfully so. They screwed her over with the 'ette Role, then probably begged for her to come on BIP, just to screw her over once more. In her words in the previews, she just can't win. I can't see Caila wanting to be with someone so deeply involved/connected with this franchise for the longterm. Definitely not after how this all went down. She tried to be upbeat on that podcast, but you can see how down/sad she is also. I think BIP took a lot out of her.

To also touch upon another (previous) user's question about whether any cast members have been standing up for her on social media - the answer is sadly no. Apart from perhaps Sean (Lowe), who has been quite supportive of Caila overall,
most have been trying to stay neutral and not saying anything, including some of Caila's Bach-related friends (like Sharleen and some of the other girls from Ben's season). In Sharleen's case, I think she is just trying to be objective (she is a recap contributor) and probably doesn't want to involve herself in the drama. It's mainly the mean squad and some users (those who are not fans) on social media who are particularly negative and vocal. Amanda tried to be diplomatic and encouraged people not to choose sides, and then there was that Emily tweet clarifying that all is good with Caila (although I think it was more a result of being prompted by fans on social media, asking her to speak up).

Last edited by summerdayze on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 am

I'm glad Caila joined that podcast again. She seems to be handling all the negativity well. She was classy with just enough snark. I LOL'd when one of the hosts said that she can relate to Ashley I because she used to be like her 8 years ago when she was around 20 years old. Subtly saying Ashley I is acting like a teenager.

Caila was respectful and gracious the whole time and even sounded endearing when she interjected that Jared has been telling Ashley FOR MONTHS that they can't be more than friends. I like that side of her--kind and respectful yet not a pushover. Oh and she admitted that she should have called Ashley before going on the show (but I bet the producers told her not to).

She seems okay with the Bachelor alums siding with Ashley I. She has enough friends and an actual life outside the franchise.

After all this, whether they're still together or not, Jared better explain himself, defend Caila, and publicly apologize for letting her take the blame for all this nonsense.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:06 am

Also, I'm loving how active this thread is. I hope Caila knows that a lot of people have her back.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle