SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:35 am

Oh definitely, it's hard to know for sure if any of the likes mean much. Most of them probably don't, and Caila definitely likes a lot of positive stuff. With Jade and Tanner I thought it said a little more because Tanner had specifically called out Bustle for comparing Janner to Grace. Then they tweeted him the article comparing Jaila to Janner and he and Jade both liked it. As well as that other tweet. Since Jared and Tanner are so close I would've thought if things had ended between Jared and Caila he'd probably not be liking stuff associated with them. That is completely a guess though!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 am

I don't think Caila's love life has ever spilled onto her social media too much. So IMO her likes on twitter don't tell anything. Some people spill it all, and modify their sm to their love life. IMO Caila has life outside of her love interest, it doesn't take over her life, so that reflects on her sm.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:50 am

@siena  Thanks - Great Job on figuring the previews out.  I look forward to a happy conclusion next week.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 am

@MiniDiva Yeah it sounds like they're going to have a great date. Unfortunately that episode summary also says that AshleyI starts trying to sabotage Caila afterwards and is talking to Jared about her. It says Caila gets frustrated and confronts Ashley. IMO this is probably the big fight that leads to next week when we'll see Caila and Jared decide to leave. So basically Ashley's plan to get rid of Caila is going to work, but not quite since Jared leaves too because he's not interested in anyone else!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am

I hope they show up on AP as a couple next week -- hence the happy conclusion.   poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1f618
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:56 am

Hahaha to Ashley , Wells also likes Caila! Yess confirms to me that he did dump her. Jmo. But yassss.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:04 am

Yeah I think I'm going to enjoy it a little too much when Wells dumps Ashley. :uptonogood

poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Giphy
Source: bachgifs.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 am

More immature subtweeting from Leah and Jubilee Rolling Eyes
https://mobile.twitter.com/leahblock/status/765750303606005761

I didn't expect much from Leah (although I thought she and Caila were friends, so too faced much?) ... but Jubilee is being so freakin rude with this in addition to the Emily tweet. I know Caila's too nice to ever say anything in retaliation, but hopefully this shows her some people's true colours.

On a lighter note, I just watched this clip again and it reminded me how cute I found the whole segment - Ben's growl is hilarious and Caila's hair was so beautiful during the makeout laugh out loud

Hopefully we get a cute/funny gem like this on BIP to lighten the mood a bit after so much drama.

go Team Sex Panther! cheerleader

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

I'm calling bitterness at this point from these subtweeters. All they got from BIP and Bach is a 'friendship' with AshleyI. Caila got a few guys drooling after her, her dignity in tact, and Jared to leave the show for her. And if they're subtweeting STILL, it must really sting.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

Didn't Leah go visit Caila in Boston? I think they were better friends, than a caila was with Ashley I . Wonder what Leah's reasons are for not liking her anymore

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 am

This is why I like our girl so much. She's a happy and positive person who doesn't need to stoop down to throwing shade, subtweeting or liking negativity like those petty bitches. poolparty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:35 am

I just can't believe that Ashley I was one of the choices and he code Cail, it's just too perfect! Wonder if Ashley knows that he said that. It's sad that Ashley/producers ruined Caila's time with Jared and she took Wells too so Caila couldn't have him. So basically no one could be happy. She really did try to sabotage Caila. Which by the way they never showed Daniel saying that right?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle