SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Ashley is acting like my kids did when they were 5. 'I can't play with the toy, so I'll hide it and no one else can either.'
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 13649279_514924548704952_883190778_n
Had so much fun doing aerial yoga at @omfactorynyc with @cailaquinn and @kalasher_dannyc! There are so many awesome fitness programs around that keep working out really exciting by @minal

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 13707021_176111532798409_227382622_n
Just making new friends on the street  #BachelorNationIsAlive by @pilotpammy

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 14031666_320600728273216_1875823065_n
record year by @instagraham_55
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Caila-quinn-brett-melnick-
http://www.inquisitr.com/3436655/bachelor-in-paradise-spoilers-four-shocking-breakups-before-final-rose-ceremony-who-leaves-paradise-broken-hearted/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Maddy wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/3436655/bachelor-in-paradise-spoilers-four-shocking-breakups-before-final-rose-ceremony-who-leaves-paradise-broken-hearted/

Hmmm what happened to Jared leaving with Caila?
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Isabella wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Hmmm what happened to Jared leaving with Caila?

Uhh... I swear it reads like a broken telephone. It's like they skimmed RS' spoilers and gave it their own spin. The article made it seem like Caila left and Jared had no choice to leave because Ash I was already in a relationship with Wells (as if Jared wish he could then pursue Ash I) laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:52 pm

I don't think we have to worry about Caila. I believe the average viewer knows the deal with Ashley I and gets that Caila wasn't "stealing" anything. I also think that Caila has a good support system without the young, immature ones who are siding with AI.

I didn't like what Michelle said about Caila in general but anime's have big round eyes so that's what I thought she meant.  Caila's eyes are beautiful and big to me (and Jared :Nod: ).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:05 pm

It almost seems deliberate IMO. RS recently saying that Caila and Jared aren't together, this article implying Jared left by default, all when we know he and Caila have been dating and they've been seen together. IMO it's almost like they're attempting to frame this as Caila didn't really like Jared and was just playing with his feelings. Is this their version of the villain edit? IMO there's one villain here and her name is Ashley.

@albean99 I would've maybe given Michelle a pass except that she also tweeted about "little rainbow eyes" when Caila smiles and then gestured squinting. I don't think she was talking about big round eyes, otherwise cartoon would've been more appropriate than even mentioning anime IMO.

I think Caila will rise above this all. And it must actually be why the mean clique are so bitter. IMO they're trying their best to hurt her but it won't ever really work because Caila's life doesn't revolve around this franchise. Ashley saying she wanted to "scratch her eyes out" was gross, and I am not sure why her words of violence are allowed. IMO it doesn't matter if it's a reality show, I think it should be called out for what it is. Trying to indimidate and destroy someone just because you view them as competition is beyond disturbing. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:08 pm

@TheWrongReasons agree! I remember Caila answer in past if she were a fruit she would be pomegranate hard to open but the reward is good.She's got layers for sure!
@EliseAlways most def Leah is fake friend to Caila she just wanted to be her friend had she gotten ette!
@siena @BlackHalo @Seabear @bluwavz it's wrong how how Caila is treated with her race. It makes me wonder if she had been ette what other obstacles would come with her race and features. Granted she would have been an amazing Ette though.
@dee you keep rocking the vids and pics! Love! Caila looks so happy and enjoying life! Agree, the media is going to spin it already that Caila left Jared. May it backfire. I have noticed RS has never been a fan of her's either.
@Maddy that's a great pic of Caila and that guy. At least he has good hair for the date to come where she is missing Jared.
@Isabella be strong we are in for a hard week starting Mon
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

@dee

Lol yeah it's bizarre. giggling
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Just an FYI: Inquisitr is basically a blog anyone can write for. They aren't a reputable news source. They take other articles and information from the Internet and then give their own spin.

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 87b72b10 Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 86669110 Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:13 pm

siena wrote:It almost seems deliberate IMO. RS recently saying that Caila and Jared aren't together, this article implying Jared left by default, all when we know he and Caila have been dating and they've been seen together. IMO it's almost like they're attempting to frame this as Caila didn't really like Jared and was just playing with his feelings. Is this their version of the villain edit? IMO there's one villain here and her name is Ashley.

huh? did he say that I missed it. We know how RS feels about Caila so not surprised. He even said Caila is not into Jared. RS are you Caila? giggling
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:16 pm

I think it's just that they want us to believe that Caila and Jared weren't together in the previews so they can surprise us when they he leaves to be with her. It's typical show editing imo.

You may be right about Michelle, Siena. I just didn't take it that way when I heard it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle