SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons August 21st 2016, 4:06 pm

The shot of her on the bench is beautiful. summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 1f60d

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel August 21st 2016, 5:27 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@SunnyRachel - love your pomegranate analogy Smiley

Re the new promo - honestly, I don't mind seeing Jared sweat it out a little for once - he's always been the "heartbreaker" to 4 different women after Kaitlyn let him go ... watching him feeling a little jealous for once will be interesting.

I just love how she answered the fruit question and how we can use that for those things! Caila is very unique whoever ends up with her will be one interesting person who gets her right!

Agree, it's time to see him sweat! Just not feeling how they are going to say how many times our girl is fake. When the one calling people fake seems to be faking her story more&more. Like others said I can't blame Caila wanting to leave this show asap w this much drama esp how she's been hurt before in past.

Thanks @bluwavz for ig and snap pics! She's so pretty! Can't wait when she goes to fashion week that starts in NYC in Sept. Seeing how she said she would be going this year to one of her replies on twitter!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena August 21st 2016, 6:18 pm

Yeah @SunnyRachel TPTB have done a pretty manipulative job in how they've decided to edit Caila's storyline IMO. The constant talk about Caila being "fake" when you've got Emily talking behind her back (someone she was meant to be friends with #girlcode) and you have AshleyI idolizing KimK and wanting to make a career in reality tv based on crying obsessively over a guy. And somehow they're seen as "real" by people  question .  

The way they've promoted the Jaila drama too is interesting. IMO they seem to be trying to make Caila look like she's going to hurt Jared, and have downplayed how Caila feels in all of this (we see a lot more of Ashley talking to the camera explaining her feelings instead IMO). I guess we'll see how it plays out but I would've definitely walked too! Maybe that's why the producers don't have a problem with throwing Caila under the bus. She actually stood up for herself and left their manufactured drama behind.

Last edited by siena on August 22nd 2016, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee August 22nd 2016, 12:07 am

Not sure if it means anything or not, but do we know if Caila is an avid movie watcher or not? I've seen her quoting Game of Thrones from time to time, so maybe it means nothing. On her instagram story, it says to "name the movie quote" for the phrase "the cup you want to fill has no bottom". We do know one guy in this franchise that loves to quote lines from movies.

Thought I'd bring it over to add to the discussion.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz August 22nd 2016, 12:17 am

@dee Which guy from this franchise likes to quote movie lines?

2011 vs. 2016  summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 35-20e3 years and countingsummer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 2764 @cailaquinn by @claireswang

Our Shaylee White Eyelet Sundress is perfect for weekend brunches! #vacationwithcaila #ootd #summer #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender

Don't let summer slip away! Shop our staples like our Pauline Denim Shorts! #vacationwithcaila #ootd #summer #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by dee August 22nd 2016, 12:23 am

@bluwavz I guess I wasn't direct enough laugh out loud. I meant Jared uses movie quotes a lot. I think that's like the only thing I know about him laugh out loud I remember on Kaitlyn's season she mentioned how Jared knew how to "speak kaitlyn" because they both enjoy movies and quoting lines from the movies accordingly.

Last edited by dee on August 22nd 2016, 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz August 22nd 2016, 12:25 am

@dee laugh out loud Ah thanks. I seriously remember almost nothing about Jared when he was on Kaitlyn's season. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by siena August 22nd 2016, 12:26 am

I love how Caila has friends from all different backgrounds, it's such a contrast IMO to so many of the other's in the franchise. That's such a huge plus in life, and sets her apart from the rest.

That's cute @dee. Must've been the reason for the "alright then" mention! laugh out loud

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel August 22nd 2016, 12:27 am

oops I didn't know that either, I thought you meant Nick laugh out loud He is famous for that as well.

Well now that I think of it "Alrrrrighty Then" Jim Carrey Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee August 22nd 2016, 12:34 am

Yeah I'm going to assume he's a Jim Carrey fan. From what I remember of Jared (sorry, I know off topic!), which is not much tbh, he has used lines from Ace Ventura (with Caila) and Dumb & Dumber (with Kaitlyn).

Anyway, I just thought it was kind of odd when I saw Caila dropping movie quotes on her IG story because I don't ever remember her doing that. Again, it's probably nothing.

Last edited by dee on August 22nd 2016, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva August 22nd 2016, 12:34 am

Couldn't resist searching:  “The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.” giggling

“The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.”
Kung Fu Panda 2 2011 Michelle Yeoh Happiness and Fulfillment
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena August 22nd 2016, 12:49 am

Something random is that in AshleyI's recap, part of why she thought Caila was a liar about coming to BIP was that she didn't think Caila had enough time to shop for clothes. The funny thing is that I loved that blue dress Caila wore for her entrance on BIP and it turns out Caila actually had an instagram wearing it from 88 weeks ago! It doesn't take too long to shop Ashley, especially when you also have a wardrobe full of clothes to choose from too. laugh out loud I feel like Ashley is just going to keep attempting to paint Caila as this terrible person but IMO as much as it might work for some, a lot of people are also going to see through her faux victimhood. Even if they don't personally like Caila, I really don't understand how they could defend Ashley's actions. IMO in that preview Caila is there trying to assertively but calmly articulate why Ashley's misguided, and Ashley's yelling to the camera about wanting to scratch her eyes out. Spot the difference.

Last edited by siena on August 22nd 2016, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle