SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:40 pm

{mood} cannot wait for @bachelorinparadise tonight almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f60d natural beauty and hair goals by @cailaquinn // hair/make up by @michelleeliseartistry // styling by @wynndbycamille // necklace by @jaclynfrazier by @kaylacoleslaw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:41 pm

@notarose agree, had Jared said to Caila stay or I want us to be a something more she would have... but also been more confused as she already was with the drama from Ash and etc.
@siena @MiniDiva agree with you both
@bluwavz gorgeous pic of Caila. May she keep shinning! So Brett does hair as well. I wonder if on the date they shared hair tips?laugh out loud
@duke702  Carl should be more embarssed for the girl he actually is on date with not knowing his name imo than both
this was posted by the huffpost
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/caila-jared-ashley-bachelor-in-paradise_us_57b4ba25e4b095b2f5422428
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Did anyone see Caila's IG stories today?  She demonstrates her hair routine.  She is a natural on camera, IMO.  Also a delight to watch.  
Girl crush!  girldance
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Like Paradise, I'm not Perfect almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f334 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2728 new blog post up *** Somewhere in Mexico Jorge might be mixing a Mojito, but I thought I'd lend you my sandals so you could walk the beaches of Paradise before tonight's episode almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f463 hope you enjoy almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2728 link in bio by @cailaquinn

Link: http://www.monthfulcaila.com/style-diary/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Unlike Ashley, Caila takes responsibility for her role in all of this. Should be an interesting episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks @bluwavz for posting that link. I love Caila's title for her blog post "Like Paradise, I'm not perfect". As @BlackHalo said, she takes responsibility for her part in this and is sorry for causing anyone pain (something AshleyI seems unable to do).

Caila's blog post kind of confirmed what I thought too. It was just two days since she'd met Jared and she was confused about her feelings at that early stage. She mentioned in the huffpost podcast that she had wanted to take things slow, but with how this show works they want you to be instantly in love (even if it's based on completely superficial things). The fact that Caila IMO wanted to be sure about how she felt means that whatever came afterwards was genuine and heartfelt.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Caila's hair tutorial featured on her IG story. A little OT, but I love that last song on the video where she is curling her hair. It's "Ben Rector - Brand New". Totally fits Caila: about enjoying life:

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Thank you so much @dee for posting that instagram story! Love that song too. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Lol I actually feel bad for Brett in that situation - I would be annoyed if that was happening to me.
But yeah, I don't know how anyone could accuse her of being "fake" there - that was so awkwardly real. I often feel equally indecisive but luckily my choices are usually food menu items and not dates laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:15 pm

@dee Thanks for posting her hair routine! How incredible is that hair, right? almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Like Paradise, I'm not Perfect almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f334 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2728 new blog post up *** Somewhere in Mexico Jorge might be mixing a Mojito, but I thought I'd lend you my sandals so you could walk the beaches of Paradise before tonight's episode almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f463 hope you enjoy almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2728 link in bio by @cailaquinn

Link: http://www.monthfulcaila.com/style-diary/

From her blog.

Feeling a little confused, all you want to do is not hurt anyone else's feelings...

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the confused vid. She was trying to process in her mind what was the right thing to do without hurting feelings. I don't think she allowed herself to have the butterflies yet about Jared at this point, until she knew what the score was with Ashley, in attempt not to worsen the situation already IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Izzy apparently turns Brett down too before Caila does, Caila was his second choice. I'm surprised he didn't ask Jen.

That's exactly how I read the situation too @GuardianAngel. Caila was trying to figure out what to do, and that confusion came with the best of intentions to not hurt anyone. I think after these next talks with AshleyI (Jared and Caila both seem to talk to her in the preview) we will see Caila's feelings for Jared grow even more. AshleyI has been talking about Caila being a liar (as though Caila was secretly always going to go after Jared) but I think Caila's actions actually show that she was being honest. Her feelings for Jared developed naturally once she met him. And IMO that is genuine and the truth.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle