SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 pm

siena wrote:snipped..

Her feelings for Jared developed naturally once she met him. And IMO that is genuine and the truth.

IA and after she gets a clear understanding from Jared that Ashley isn't in the picture. Only then will she be able to fully acknowledge what she feels for him IMHO.

She's a lovely girl, in all aspects. She's always very positive and I enjoy her IG's which are a reflection of who she is, beauty inside and out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:42 pm

I think the way Caila has handled all of this has shown her true character. I can't think of many other people in this franchise who would've shown as much kindness and understanding in the face of being called a wh*re and a backstabber. Or having other cast members gang up on her. She's owned up to her part, and hasn't made herself into a victim. IMO that's extremely rare to see.

I enjoy her instagram too @GuardianAngel, it's so aesthetically pleasing and positive. It's lovely to see someone like her in this franchise. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 CqeIuK9WIAEdfu0
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV
#BachelorInParadise preview: Watch Caila change her mind about Brett approx. 17 times: http://yhoo.it/2bbXNLx

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Caila's blog has a little post regarding last week and this week in paradise and she mentions that Jared did not give her butterflies which I thought was interesting. Monthfulcaila.com

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Our girl writes beautifully. I'm impressed. I have not seen a blog from anyone in the franchise written this colorfully and lyrically. I would love to read a book written by her.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Caila liked a tweet by Leah yesterday. She also liked this tweet by Jubilee.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/767826608128266241
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:42 pm

^^^ Caila definitely has some conflict resolution skills. She's trying to be mature about the situation and a peace maker. IMO the other girls would be smart to put down their weapons, because they end up looking so petty and immature in comparison.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:44 pm

huffingtonpost wrote:Caila Explains What Really Went Down With Jared On ‘Bachelor In Paradise’
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 57b4ba731700001108c73d46
You came into Paradise and chose Jared to go on a date with. Why did you pick Jared?

Based on my conversation with all of the guys, [Jared] was just really warm and welcoming and we had the most in common, being from the northeast. And he just seemed like a great guy to get to know.

Were you aware at the time that he had gone on a date with Emily?

I had no clue! Looking back, I’m kind of surprised how deep her feelings were for him, and I kind of feel bad that I took that away from her.

She got a little bit upset after Jared said he was going to go on a date with you. Are you guys cool now?

Yeah. You never know what people say behind your back. So, if she had this tension with me, I appreciate her bringing it out in the open, and we’ve talked about it. We had a girls weekend this last weekend, and we’re all good. I appreciate how vocal and honest [the twins] are with their feelings.

So, your horseback riding date with Jared. How was it?

It was so romantic! My horse’s name was Tequila; his horse’s name was Allison. We rode into the distance in the ocean. It was so much fun.

I kind of wanted to take it slow. I didn’t want to rush [things], but at the same time, it’s “Paradise,” and you’re supposed to. So, on that horse date, I specifically said to Jared, “You know, I wanna take things slow.” And then about three seconds later, he comes in for the kiss. [Laughs]

Jared has been on “BIP” twice, but he’s never really shown all that much emotion or spoken that much about a person. But [last week] was different!

It was really sweet to see [watching it back]. And he’s just adorable and I think he becomes more vocal when he’s confident and passionate about how he’s feeling, and I think that comes out this episode.

Does Jared have some sort of pull in person that we can’t see on TV? What makes him so damn appealing to all the women on “BIP”?

There’s just some inner confidence and mysteriousness about Jared. When you see him, he has this smirk and this smile that’s very engaging. I think that’s what enticed Emily and [me] and Ashley. ... He is the most humble human being on earth, and no matter who you are he will make you feel comfortable and make you feel appreciated. And that’s why everyone loves him.

So, after you make a connection with Jared, Ashley I. ― who has spent the last year being in love with Jared ― arrives. Did you know she was coming?

We had spoken before and she had mentioned she was coming, hence everything that unfolded. But, I think this was healthy for all parties.

From your perspective, what went down between you and Ashley before you guys went to “Paradise”?

Ashley and I had hung out a couple of times. I still to this day think she’s super sweet and super genuine, and hope one day we can get back to where we were. Before “Paradise,” we had hung out and she said, “Caila, whatever you do, don’t come to Paradise, ‘cause I know Jared will like you.” And I said, “Don’t worry, I’m not coming.”

At the time, I was dating somebody. I had no intention of coming [on “Paradise”] and even after I had broken up with that person, I was like, “I don’t think I’m coming,” and it was a very last-minute decision. I didn’t think I needed to call her and get her approval to come and meet somebody new. But, originally, I had mentioned to her I wouldn’t come. I had made that promise. And apparently I should have called her.

But I came anyway, and that’s kind of how “Paradise” works. You want to be a surprise. I thought it would be fun to see who was there. And, you know, girls don’t really like surprises. They really want a heads up.

Were you surprised by the vitriol directed toward you?

It did kind of surprise me how close [the other cast members] were to Ashley and how much they sided with her. But at the same time, I do know that she’s really close with everybody and she has really deep roots. That’s kind of the name of the game ... There’s a reason people love [Ashley], and they wanted to protect her and I totally understand that. And I kind of stepped on that territory.

This interview has been edited and condensed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/caila-jared-ashley-bachelor-in-paradise_us_57b4ba25e4b095b2f5422428
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Wow! Could Calia have been any more gracious in addressing the ridiculous Ashley drama? yes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 pm

^^^Great interview. I like the "I didn’t think I needed to call her and get her approval to come and meet somebody new." While she is kind and diplomatic, she isn't a push over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:08 pm

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 CqgTSL2UkAA9lxE
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"Maybe I was meant here to help Ashley move on." - Caila
Okay, that's one theory...
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 pm

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 CqgWxPRUEAAvmxa
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"I'm unsure about how I feel." - Caila
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle