SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by theboy'smom Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:20 pm

dee wrote:Eh. Whatever is the circumstance, they both gave it a shot post show. It just didn't work out. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Looks like Caila is going to Switzerland! Does this mean she's not going to be on After Paradise? I kind of want her to be on, just so she could tell her side of the story. But at the same time, maybe she's fed up and don't want tptb to make $$$ off her again.

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 13658607_272704726448764_1814638362_n
Scarf + cross body + comfy shoes  smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 2708 (swiss flag emoji)#Travelessentials in my favorite color... kind of getting fall vibes @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2p315 #ootd #traveler #backtoschool by @cailaquinn

So now that she's quit her real life job it looks like she's attached herself to liketoknow.it and she's hawking products through her Instagram. Seems like she's taking the path of so many other former fame chasers and is looking to social media to try to stay famous and make a living. This tells me that, IMO, caila isn't all that different from the other wannabes. Lucky for her her family owns a home in Switzerland. IMO based on her social media Caila has a short attention span and is easily bored. JMO

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Did she quit her job though? I though just last week she had to hurry from an interview back to her job?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Yeah I don't think it's clear if she's quit her job. Her boss said she'd miss her, but this is within the context of Caila going overseas with her family. Maybe she did leave it, or she's scaled back her role? I wouldn't be surprised if she's going to put more time into the blog/social media. And if you're someone who likes to travel/fashion it could be quite a fun way to make a living for a bit. Unlike the other's though Caila has a career background and education that she can utilize once this is over. Her job has been as a marketing manager so it's not as though this would be a complete 180. It's true they're all selling products, I just think Caila is using these opportunities as stepping stones to turn it into something more in the long-term. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Many past cast from this franchise make money from selling things via SM.
I don't know if I can fault them, if it's legal. If she is selling something and someone wants to buy it, to me, that's between buyer and seller. Not my business.
I have two daughters about Caila's age. My single daughter is in a health care profession and she works hard and her pay sucks. We live in a high cost area(NYC). There are times we help her out. Luckily, we can do it.
If she could make more money like many of these cast people, I would certainly not fault her. I would rather she have more time on her hands to enjoy life than working a 10-12 hour day 6 days a week.
JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Well I like to see travel pictures, so hopefully she can make another video about her travels in Switzerland.

She posted this last time she was in Madrid. Catchy song as usual.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:31 pm

I thought Jaclyn's tweet was funny.

Yes now that I think of it, it was a good thing that Caila was not the Bachelorette.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz · 20h20 hours ago

Can you imagine how long rose ceremonies would be if Caila was the bachelorette? Painful. #BachelorInParadise

40 retweets
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:55 pm

@siena exactly no one knows if Caila has left her job or if they gave her to enjoy time with her family.Could be annual vacation that they take as family as many do in US. I mean if people read Ames story he says he found a job that allowed him to take alot time off to go on adventures. Pays off when u a college degree and good people you work for. No matter what her future will be bright no matter what she does. She has more goals in her career for sure!
@Kashatthediva great u help ur daughter out!
@dee I hope so! I loved her vid from Madrid!Do u happen to know the song that's in the vid? She would be an amazing host for a travel channel show series traveling across the world!

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 pm

nikikass wrote:I thought Jaclyn's tweet was funny.

Yes now that I think of it, it was a good thing that Caila was not the Bachelorette.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  · 20h20 hours ago  

Can you imagine how long rose ceremonies would be if Caila was the bachelorette? Painful. #BachelorInParadise

40 retweets  

I like Caila, but Jaclyn nailed it. Dear God! Caila was fortunate Brett was a good guy. Could you see if she had done this to Daniel

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:57 pm

siena wrote:^^ Not sure if the caption and source is showing properly on that instagram i just posted from Caila's account but here it is again.

I LOVE WHAT SHE WROTE! High clap

sometimes it's hard to hear that being happy is a bad thing, but it's a life choice... that doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm going to stick with it •••

I just adore Caila.  I love her blog and how she writes and just her general positivity.  You can tell she's got a good head on her shoulders and doesn't feel the need to dumb herself down like other people in the franchise have and I say good for her.  [And she gained more than a few points in my book by saying she loves cribbage!]   She reminds me A LOT of Tessa, whom I also adore(d).  And in that spirit, I hope she leaves the franchise and continues on with her life.  She's a cut above and doesn't need the hassle of the middle school mentality the franchise brings out in some.  

As for her still being with Jared, I'm reserving judgment to see his comments after tonight.  I'm holding out hope b/c I think they'd be cute together (as long as they're away from the franchise).  Obviously, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt about his comments re: Ashley and hoping he didn't say anything negative about her b/c that's just the person he is.  Just like Caila and how she remains above-board with all that she says...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:58 pm

@SunnyRachel The song she used was "All I want is Love by A Great Big World" Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Thought this was sweet, came across it on that search for the blue dress. It's from almost 5 years ago and IMO that caption also shows how Caila's just been herself. It's just genuinely who she is. Smiley

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 2qd8mle
can't help but #smile #simplyhappy by @cailaquinn

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:14 pm

@dee thanks for that info! I've been wanting to know that song forever never found Smiley
@cantstopwatchin glad u mentioned how she writes her blog. One of the few who when she writes sounds grown up compared to some. Glad u are fan of Caila!
@siena her ig story song today mentioned about smiling may she never lose that beautiful smile and glow she has about her.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle